High Court of Madras Reader Recruitment 2019
Good News Guys!!! High Court of Madras has released a new notification for recruitment to the vacant posts of Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator. Candidates those who are interested in being part of Madras High Court can apply the application form from 01st July 2019 to 31st July 2019. Through ONLINE mode only can submit the duly filled forms before the last date.
The closure date for application fee through a bank is on 02nd August 2019. For this recruitment, contenders need to complete a bachelor degree course and should have age in between 18 years to 45 years.
Overview of Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Recruitment High Court: Madras High Court (MHC)
- Total No. of Posts: Assistant, Reader/Examiner & Xerox Operator
- Post Name: 268
- Starting date of the Application Process: 01st July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st July 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 02nd August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test, English Proficiency Test & Oral Tests
- Category: New Government Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login
- Notification Number: 127/ 2019
Vacancy Details of Madras High Court Jobs 2019
The total of 268 vacant posts is ready to fill by the eligible candidates in the High Court of Madras.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Assistant – 119 posts
- Backlog vacancies – 02 posts
- Reader/Examiner – 142 posts
- Xerox Operator – 07 posts
Interested candidates in the High Court of Madras Recruitment must have a course completion certificate in Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine or any other discipline of a recognised university in Indian Union, 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 for all said posts above. And have a look at more TamilNadu Govt Jobs 2019.
The recruitment board of Madras HC has given age limits based on categories.
- For reserved categories, i.e., SC/SC (A)/ST/MBC & DC/BC/BCM age limit in between 18 years to 35 years as on 01st July 2019.
- For others/unreserved categories, i.e., other than the reserved categories age should be in between in 18 years to 30 years as on 01/07/2019.
- For in-service candidates, the minimum age is 18 years and maximum 45 years.
The appointed candidates for the posts of Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator will get a monthly salary based on departments.
- For Assistant posts, Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 63,600/- Level- 9)
- For Reader/Examiner, Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/- (Level – 8)
- For Xerox Operator, Rs, 16,600/- to Rs. 52,400/-
Selection for Madras HC Jobs 2019
The selection committee of the High Court of Madras has decided to conduct the selection procedure based on a few rounds. Through these tests, candidates are going to be selected. The first round is written examination, well-performed guys in phase I will be promoted to the next series called English Language Proficiency Test and followed by an oral test. Soon after completion of selection criteria, the crew of HC Madras will announce the merit list of participants.
- Written Examination
- English Proficiency Test
- Oral Test
Contenders can fill the forms through ONLINE mode and submit it before the last date, i.e., on 31st July 2019 for Madras High Court Assistant Reader Recruitment 2019.
The application (examination) fee for BC/BCM/MBC & DC/Others is RS. 300/- and for categories, there is no exam fee. The last date to pay the exam fee through a bank is on 02nd August 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- At first, you need to visit the official website of Madras High Court.
- The official site of HC Madras is http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
- Here you can view the Announcements Section.
- In that click on your desired notification which you are willing to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions, if you are eligible, then click on APPLY ONLINE link.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- Cross the info, before submitting.
- Later take a print out for further use.
Madras High Court Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for written examination is given below
The written exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions (objective type).
Each question carries one mark.
The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- Written Examination
- Part A – General English
- Part B – General Tamil
- Part C
- General Knowledge
- Numerical and Mental Ability
- Analytical and Reasoning Skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computers
- English Language Proficiency Test
- The English language proficiency test is of descriptive type.
- Maximum Marks is 100, and the duration of the exam period is 120 minutes.
- Syllabus (Tamil Nadu State Syllabus – SSLC Standard)
- Essay writing on general topics
- Precise writing
- Translation from Tamil to English
- Letter Writing (formal)
- Summary writing
- Legal terms
- Oral Test
- Madras HC Assistant, Reader, Xerox Operator Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
- Apply Online Link for High Court of Madras
You May Also Like