Madras HC Typist CO Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment High Court Name: Madras High Court (MHC)
- Total No. of Posts: Computer Operator & Typist
- Notification Number: 126/ 2019
- Post Name: 305
- Starting date of the Application Process: 01st July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st July 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 02nd August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test, Skill & Oral Tests
- Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Madras HC Typist & CO Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Madras HC Typist & CO Exam Results 2019 – Check Here
- Official Website: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/
High Court of Madras CO Typist Recruitment 2019 – 305 Jobs
Candidates get started to apply for newly released Madras High Court Recruitment 2019. The officials of Madras HC are in the recruitment process for filling 305 Computer Operator and Typist jobs. So, postulants, it’s a great opportunity to secure a job in the firm of MHC TN Court. Aspirants those who are above 18 years of age, they can apply for TN Govt Jobs 2019 without late.
At this time, the selection committee is going to conduct three rounds for engaging the participants, which are given in the Selection Process session of this page. The application submission ends by 31st July 2019. Contenders are advised to complete the MHC Computer Operator Typist Online Registration process thoroughly. If you are facing any problems during the application submission process, feel free to check the steps given below.
Tamil Nadu Madras HC Vacancy 2019
The new employment notification brought up 305 empty positions for filling in Madras High Court of Tamil Nadu State. The place of posting will be at Principal Seat at Madras or Madurai Bench of Madras High Court or TN State Judicial Academy, Chennai or Regional Centre of Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy at Coimbatore or Madurai.
- Total – 305 Jobs
- Computer Operator – 76 Vacancies
- Typist – 229 Vacancies
- Candidates can check the category wise allotment of vacancies in the official advertisement.
TN Madras HC CO & Typist Eligibility Criteria
MHC Tamil Nadu allows the candidates those who satisfy the academic qualification and age limit entirely. Check your willingness before starting the application procedure.
Computer Operator (CO):
- Candidates those who passed the Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in computer science/ computer applications from any recognized university can apply. Applicants must pass Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English & Tamil languages.
- Bachelor degree holders in Science, Arts, Commerce, Medicine or other disciplines from a recognized university can apply.
- Along with the pass in Government Technical Examination in Typewriting, the applicants should also qualify Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- The maximum upper age limit for UR participants is 30 years, for reserved candidates is 35 years. The upper age limit for candidates already in service is 45 years.
MHC CO Typist Salary
- Contenders those who are ready to seek the designation of Computer Operator posts, they will get a monthly income in the level 10 of Rs.20,600- 65,500/-
- The candidates appointed to work as Typist will get pay of Rs.19,500- 62,000/- in level 8.
mhc.tn.gov.in Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Contenders must and should qualify the below-given rounds one by one. The exam will be conducted at Chennai or Other places which will be decided by the officials of Madras High Court Service.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
- MHC Typist & CO Practice Papers
Some people are very fascinated by Court Jobs. If you are one of them and waiting for an opportunity? Then here is Madras HC CO Typist Recruitment 2019. Start applying it through ONLINE mode from 01st July 2019 to 31st July 2019.
How to Apply for MHC Jobs?
- Contenders should follow the procedure to submit the application form.
- Visit Official Website, i.e. https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/
- Check for Announcements page.
- Click on the MHC Computer Operator Typist Notification 2019.
- Read it thoroughly and check your eligibility.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- A new window containing application form will be opened.
- Fill the form with all your original details.
- As per the dimensions, upload all the needed documents, signature and photo.
- Make payment and recheck the entered details.
- Tap on Submit button at last.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
- The application fee for BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC applicants Rs.300/- and there is no fee for SC/ST candidates.
Madras High Court Computer Operator Jobs Useful Links
- Madras HC CO Typist Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- MHC TN Computer Operator Typist Apply Online Link
- Instructions to be known by Applicants
Live Openings to Apply In July Month