High Court of Madras Typist CO Admit Card 2019
Here is the good news for all the contenders who have registered for Madras CO & Typist Recruitment 2019. MHC officials will release the admit card 10 to 15 days before the exam. Individuals can check out the link for Madras HC Typist CO Admit Card download here.
Madras High Court Hall Ticket for Computer Operator, Typist Posts will be released shortly. Applicants can download the call letter by logging on to the official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login People can also know MHC Typist CO Exam Date, selection procedure from the below sections. Also, have a look at admit card 2019 download steps on this page.
Tamil Nadu Madras HC CO Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the organization: Madras High Court
- Post Names: Typist, Computer Operator
- Total Number of Vacancies: 305
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Skill Test and Oral Test
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
- Job Type: TN Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location: Chennai
- Written Test Center: Chennai
- Madras HC Typist & CO Exam Results 2019 – Check Here
- Official Site: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login
- Madras High Court CO Notification Number: 126/ 2019
- Madras HC Typist & CO Sample Papers
MHC Typist/CO Exam Date 2019
As of now, Tamilnadu Madras High Court has not decided the written test date for computer operator & typist posts. Right after the official’s authorities confirm any news about MHC CO exam date, we will update the news. Make sure to download the hall ticket earlier to overcome hurry at the last moment.
Madras HC computer Operator Typist Recruitment Selection Procedure involves three stages. The eligible individuals who qualify all the three rounds are finally selected. So the rounds of the selection process are as follows.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
Data Printed on www.mhc.tn.gov.in Typist Call Letter 2019
Check whether the data like registration number, date of birth, category, etc on the hall ticket are correct or not. If not, then intimate to the higher officials immediately. The list is as follows
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date of Examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Aspirant’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code and Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Test Centre Address
Important ID Proofs To Take With Admit Card 2019
People are suggested to carry some additional documents to the examination hall for identification. Take any of the following document along with HC Of Madras Typist Hall Ticket 2019. The list is provided here.
- Aadhar Card
- Authorized ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer (Any)
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- College ID or Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
Steps to download Madras HC CO Typist Hall Ticket 2019
- Firstly, Applicants should visit Madras High Court Official page: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login
- At the right corner of the MHC home Page, you can see the announcements section. There look for the appropriate link.
- Hit on the High Court of Madras CO Hall Ticket 2019.
- Later, provide login details such as registration number, password, and date of birth.
- Once again verify the login credentials and press on submit button.
- Now, Madras HC Typist CO Admit Card 2019 is loaded on the next webpage.
- Download the hall ticket and take a hard copy of it.
- And keep it safe for future use.
- Finally, carry that High Court Of Madras Computer Operator Hall Ticket to the examination venue.
Madras High Court Computer Operator Admit Card 2019
Live Jobs in India Are