Tamil Nadu Madras High Court Asst Admit Card 2019
The High Court of Madras will activate the Madras HC Examiner Hall Ticket soon. People who are planning to attend the exam can use the direct link provided in this article. Contenders can get the selection process, exam date details along with the steps by step process to download www.mhc.tn.gov.in Assistant Hall Ticket 2019.
Madras HC Assistant Reader Admit Card 2019 is the gateway copy to appear for the examination. Without having a hard copy of the hall ticket, applicants are not allowed to take the written test. To download MHC Examiner/ Reader Call Letter, candidates should be ready with application number, date of birth. Contenders can also refer to the selection process, written exam date information in the below modules.
Madras HC Assistant Reader Admit Card 2019 – Brief Info
- Name of the Recruiting Board: Madras High Court (MHC)
- Job Role: Assistant, Reader/ Examiner, Xerox Operator
- Number of Total Posts: 268
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, English Proficiency Test & Oral test
- Written Test Date: Notify Soon
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Later
- Job Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Chennai
- Notification Number: 127/ 2019
- Official Website: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login
MHC Assistant/Reader Exam Date 2019
Till today, Madras High Court has not planned the actually written test date. HC of Madras Assistant Exam Date is available soon. If the higher officials announce or reschedule the test date, we will update you the concerned news immediately. Furthermore, download www.mhc.tn.gov.in Asst Reader Admit Card before the exam date to overcome the technical glitch at the server end.
Usually, the team of Madras High Court will shortlist the candidates by testing their skills and capability. So it has designed its selection process in three rounds. MHC crew announces the final selected list who cleared all the rounds. The HC of Madras Examiner Selection Stages are in the following fashion
- Written Test
- English Proficiency Test
- Oral Test
Details Present on mhc.tn.gov.in Reader Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
Individuals can find the basic information related to the exam as well as contenders from the Madras HC Assistant Reader Admit Card 2019. They are as such
- Date of Examination
- Enrollment Number
- Guidelines to follow in the Exam
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Aspirant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father Name
Necessary documents to take with MHC Admit Card 2019
People are suggested to carry a few additional documents along with the Madras HC Assistant Reader Admit Card 2019 for verification purpose. They are included in the following fashion
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any authorized Identity proof Certified by Gazetted Officer
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
How To Download HC Of Madras Examiner Hall Ticket 2019?
- Primarily, individuals should visit the Madras High Court Official Website.
- The official site of https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login
- Or you can use the below-enclosed link to collect the hall ticket.
- Candidates can check for the relevant link on the home page.
- Click on the Madras HC Assistant Reader Admit Card Link.
- And enter login details such as Registration Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth & Password.
- Cross-check the provided details and hit the submit.
- It will redirect a new page with MHC Asst Reader Hall Ticket with your details.
- Later candidates should verify whether the information is correct or not.
- Take a hard copy of the admit card and download it on your computer.
High Court of Madras Reader Admit Card 2019
You Can Also Have A Look At