Madhya Pradesh (MP) is a landlocked state in central part of India and is nicknamed as “heart of India” because of its geographical location. Madhya Pradesh is the second-largest state by area bordering with the states of Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Rajasthan. In the recent decade, it has became one of the fastest developing states in India. To keep the pace up with the needs of the development in effective governance and public services, the state public service commission recruits efficient human resource to the vacant posts of various state government departments. The commission recruits various engineering posts required for state government departments. Other states like Tripura engineering services, Chattisgarh Engineering services exams, etc., also recruit eligible candidates into the government posts in state engineering departments.
Assistant engineers in the department of civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering, etc. are the frequently advertised posts by the commission.
- Candidates must have passed B.E Engineering in the relevant discipline
- Applicants age must be between 21 – 40 years
The relaxations in terms of upper age limit, minimum qualifying marks, etc., will be given as per the government regulations.
Madhya Pradesh Forest, Madhya Pradesh Police, Madhya Pradesh TET, MP State Services Exam, etc., are other important government job recruitment notification released in Madhya Pradesh. Drona provides guidance to the aspirants to clear these competitive exams.
Before applying online, candidates need to ensure their eligibility. Then the candidates need to apply online.
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.mppsc.com or www.mponline.gov.in or www.mppsc.nic.in
- Candidates should Navigate to “New Registration” Button
- Candidate must fill all the basic details like Full Name, Father’s name, E-mail Address, etc., and upon completing the details and their submission, a Registration Id & Password to log in, will be generated
- Candidates should Login using generated Registration Id & Password and should fill the details.
- Then candidates should apply for posts which they are eligible and must Upload Photograph with Signature, required documents and should pay the prescribed fees
- After thoroughly checking all the fields click on ‘Final Submit’ button
- Candidates can apply for different posts or can view the submitted applications by using their Reg ID and Password
The selection process consists of three steps and the first step i.e., prelims, is just qualifying in nature. The steps are listed below
- (a) Preliminary examination
- (c) Mains exam
- (d) Interview/Viva-voce
The preliminary examination is an online exam which of qualifying in nature and has two papers of 100 marks and 300 marks respectively. The qualifying marks will decided by the commission, based on the number of vacancies. The marks obtained in this exam will not be counted in the final merit list.
|Paper||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper – I||General Aptitude|
Section – A (GK)
Section – B (General Hindi)
Section – C (General English)
|Paper – II||Engineering|
(Civil, ME, Electrical, Agricultural)
The mains examination will be having four papers, two papers for each subject which will be of descriptive type. Each paper contains 50 questions carrying 300 marks.
Personality and Viva-voce Examination
Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the written test of the Main Examination will be called for an interview or personality test that carries 75 marks. In the interviewing process, the board members assess the attitude, personality and candidate’s readiness for the job.
Syllabus for Madhya Pradesh Assistant Agriculture Engineer Examination – Click Here
Madhya Pradesh Civil Engineering Paper – Click Here
Madhya Pradesh Electrical Engineering Paper – Click Here
Madhya Pradesh Mechanical Engineering Paper – Click Here