LPSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Authority: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
- Advertisement Number: 2/9(6)/2019
- Sarkari Naukri
- Number of Vacancies: 73
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Notification Release Date: 13th December 2019
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 22nd December 2019
- Type of Jobs: Central Govt Jobs
- Place of Posting: Thiruvananthapuram
- Official Website: https://www.lpsc.gov.in/
LPSC Graduate Apprentice Notification 2019
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) Graduate Apprentice Notification 2019 is out. Intenders who have been looking for an opportunity can apply for the 73 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice posts. According to the LPSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 with number 2/9(6)/2019, eligible candidates can attend for the walk-in-interview.
Interested aspirants must check the selection procedure, eligibility conditions, application fee, how to apply steps, pay scale, and application procedure details in the following modules. You must apply for the LPSC Jobs on or before the end date.
ISRO LPSC Apprentice Vacancy
- Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
- Total number of posts: 73
Discipline wise Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Graduate Apprentice Job Vacancies are given here.
- Mechanical: 40
- Electrical: 07
- Electronics: 08
- Chemical: 01
- Computer Science: 05
- Civil: 04
- Instrumentation: 02
- Library Science: 06
- Total: 73
LPSC Graduate Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates should have completed the first-class engineering degree from the Indian university in the respective field with 65% marks
- Library Science: Bachelors degree with first-class BLISc with 60% marks
The upper age limit will be as follows:
- General candidates: 35 years
- OBC: 38 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
- PWBD: 45 years
lpsc.gov.in Graduate Apprentice Selection Procedure
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure stages are given here.
LPSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment Salary
The selected intenders in LPSC ISRO Apprentice Posts will get a stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month.
LPSC Application Procedure
Interested candidates should fulfill the eligibility conditions to apply for the Indian Space Research Organisation LPSC Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2019. You must attend the interview on 22nd December 2019.
Walk-in-Interview Date and Timings: 22nd December 2019, Sunday, 9 AM to 5 PM
St. Mary’s HSSC
You Can Also Apply For