LIC Assistant Exam Dates and LIC Assistant Notification 2019 is released by Life Insurance Corporation of India on its official portal to recruit the candidates to the post of Assistant (Clerk). Check district wise LIC Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, useful links, etc. Eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form on or before the deadline i.e, 1st October 2019.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Hi Folks, are you in search of Latest Insurance Jobs? If your answer is yes, get the full details here. Recently, Life Insurance Corporation of India has published the LIC Recruitment 2019 notification for the recruitment of candidates for Assistant vacancies. More than 8500 vacancies which are available across India are going to be filled through LIC Notification 2019. The LIC Assistant Exam 2019 is going to be conducted from 15th to 22nd October 2019. The various duties of Assistant (Clerk) include the Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive, etc.
The LIC Assistant Apply Online link is activated on 17th September 2019 & deactivated on 1st October 2019. Job hunters can utilize this opportunity & apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date to avoid the server issues. In this article, we are covering the complete information regarding Life Insurance Corporation of India Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, LIC Vacancies, selection process, salary, important dates, etc. Go ahead & check the details before applying.
LIC Assistant Notification 2019 – Overview
- Conducting Board Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Name of the Posts: Assistant (Clerk)
- Total no. of vacancies: 8500+
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-10-2019
- Closing Date for Editing Application Details: 01-10-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 22-10-2019
- The date for Download of Call Letter of Online Preliminary Exam: 15 to 22-10-2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 21 & 22-10-2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official portal: https://www.licindia.in/
- Also, get Central Govt jobs here.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Clerk Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Assistant.
- Total no. of Vacancies: 8500+ jobs.
The district-wise LIC Assistant Vacancy details.
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal,
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Andhra Pradesh (AP)
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates as per rules of the organization.
- SC/ST: 5 years.
- OBC: 3 years.
- PWD (Gen): 10 years.
- SC/ST-PWD: 15 years.
- PWD (OBC): 13 years.
- LIC Employees: Further Relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution to apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Jobs Selection Process
The LIC officials will recruit the candidates on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam (Preliminary & Mains Exam).
The marks obtained in the Main Examination are only considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination plus marks obtained in Interview will be considered for preparing the final merit list of candidates.
LIC Assistant (Clerk) Posts Salary
- The basic pay is Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195 (2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
The LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Apply online link is available active from 17th September 2019. So, all the willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date. The step by step process to fill the application form is provided here.
How to apply for LIC Assistant (Clerk) Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Recruitment-of-Assistants-2019
- On the homepage, find the related advertisement link.
- Read the details provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply online” link.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- For Others: Rs. 510/- Intimation Charges + GST + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 85/- Intimation Charges + GST + Transaction Charges
The fee payment can be done through online mode.
- LIC Official Notification Pdf
- Registration Link
- Login & Apply Online Link
- Official Portal
- Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2019
Live Govt Job Notifications