LIC Assistant Notification 2019 – Overview
- Flash News: LIC Assistant (Clerk) Call Letter Released 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Name of the Posts: Assistant (Clerk)
- Total number of vacancies: 8500+
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
- Apply Online Last date & Payment of Fee: 01-10-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 22-10-2019
- Download date of Call Letter of Online Preliminary Exam: 16-10-2019
- Closure of Call letter Download: 31-10-2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 30-10-2019, 31-10-2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official portal: https://www.licindia.in/
- Category: Admit Card
- Also, get Central Govt Jobs here
LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019
Job seekers who have successfully completed the online registration process are now waiting for the direct link to download LIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019. The LIC Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 is available on its official portal from 16th October 2019 up to 31st October 2019. The officials will also intimate the candidates regarding the release of LIC Admit Card 2019 for Prelims through Email ID/SMS. To download the LIC Hall Ticket 2019, candidates have to enter the application Number/Registration Number and DOB/Password in the required fields at its official portal.
Direct Link to download LIC Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
As per the latest update, the officials have rescheduled the LIC Assistant Prelims Exam date from 21st Oct and 22nd October 2019 to 30th Oct and 31st October 2019. It is mandatory that every applicant need to carry the LIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019 on the date of the exam. The authorities will release the separate admit cards for both Prelims and Mains Examination at its official site. Other details regarding LIC Assistant Admit Card download process, the direct link to download admit card, documents required, selection process, etc here.
LIC Clerk Jobs Selection Process
The authorities will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the eligible candidates for LIC Vacancy 2019.
- Written Exam (Preliminary & Mains Exam)
How to download Life Insurance Corporation of India Asst Hall Ticket?
- First of all, visit the LIC official website i.e, licindia.com
- Scroll down and click on “Careers” link at the bottom of the page
- Click on “Recruitment of Assistant 2019” link
- Now, click on the LIC Assistant Admit Card Download Link
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth in the required fields
- Now, click on the “Submit” button
- Your LIC Assistant Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Save the printout of it for future reference
Details available on LIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019
After the successful completion of the LIC Assistant Hall ticket 2019 downloading process, candidates have to cross-check whether the details printed on the hall ticket are correct or not. The details are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Photo and Signature
- Category of the Candidates
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Important Instructions for the exam
Documents required for LIC Assistant Exam
Candidates have to carry the following documents on the date of the exam. They are as follows:
- Hardcopy of LIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card/Call Letter
- Valid Photo ID Proof in Original
- A Passport-Sized Photograph
Applicants have to carry any of the following documents as a valid photo ID proof:
- Aadhaar Card with a Photograph
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Valid Photo ID issued by College/University (if studying)
- Identity Card issued by a Gazetted Officer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I download LIC Assistant Admit Card or Call Letter?
Ans. Follow the link from the organisation website i.e, https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Recruitment-of-Assistants-2019 to download LIC Assistant call letter. At the login page, enter the Registration No/Roll No and Password/DOB (dd-mm-yy) to download the LIC Assistant Prelims Call Letter.
2. “If there is a lot of delay in accessing the admit card page”, What can I do?
Ans. Internet-based Call letter download depends on the factors like Internet Speed, a large number of Applicants trying to download the LIC Assistant Admit Card Call Letter at the same time. Therefore, if you are unable to download the LIC Asst Call Letter immediately, retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours in the night.
3. Where can I get Registration Number and Password?
Ans. The Registration Number/Roll Number and Password generated at the time of the registration are displayed on the screen. They are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgement, at the mail address registered by him/her.
4. “My Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen”. What can I do?
Ans. Candidates have to ensure that the Date of Birth is the same as entered at the time of registration. Refer to the Application Print and Date of Birth entered by her/him at the time of applying. The date of birth (DOB) should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
5. I am unable to login, the screen displays the login failed message?
Ans. First of all, check the login details in the login screen. Candidates have to use Registration Number and Password received at the time of registration and also mailed to you in auto-generated email acknowledgement. Make sure that the Date of Birth (DOB) entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print
Other Related Links