Apply Latest LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – 20. Get LIC Zone Wise ADO Job Vacancies, Eligibility, selection, written exam dates, syllabus, papers, online application steps, previous question papers etc.
Latest LIC ADO Jobs Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 8581
- Post Name: Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- Vacancies to be filled in North, South, East, West Zonal Offices
- Duration of Probation: 1 Year
- Job Location: Across India
- Starting date of the Application Process: 20th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09th June 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test & Interview
- Date of Downloading Hall Tickets: 29th June 2019
- LIC ADO Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 06th & 13th July 2019
- LIC AAO Prelims Results 2019 Released – Check Here
- Date of Main Exam: 10th August 2019
- LIC ADO Prelims & Main Question Papers Pdf
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.licindia.in/
- Category: All India Govt Jobs
LIC 8581 ADO Jobs Recruitment 2019
Apply for Latest LIC Recruitment 2019 and be settled as an Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) in the North Zonal Office, South Central Zonal Office, Central Zonal Office, Eastern Zonal Office, South Zonal Office and East Central Zonal Offices etc which are located in all over India. The Officials of Life Insurance Corporation has recently released a job notification for filling 8581 ADO Vacancies and the application submission starts from 20th May 2019.
Hurry up job hunters, if you possess the LIC ADO Eligibility, apply for these jobs through ONLINE mode. Hired candidates will be on Probation for a period of one year. The selection committee will conduct a preliminary test and main exam to filter out talented persons. Go to the careers page of LIC to know terms and conditions.
LIC India ADO Vacancy 2019
A total of 8581 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) are going to be filled in Life Insurance Corporation. The place of posting will be at various divisional offices in various zones. Category wise segregation of vacancies are as follows,
- North Zonal Office New Delhi – 1130 Jobs
- UR – 46
- SC – 49
- ST – 70
- OBC – 251
- EWS – 102
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad – 1251 Jobs
- UR – 530
- SC – 217
- ST – 89
- OBC – 307
- EWS – 118
- Central Zone Office, Bhopal – 525 Jobs
- UR – 209
- SC – 80
- ST – 127
- OBC – 62
- EWS – 47
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata – 922 Jobs
- UR – 40
- SC – 30
- ST – 101
- OBC – 172
- EWS – 83
- South Zonal Office, Chennai – 1257 Jobs
- UR – 589
- SC – 228
- ST – 10
- OBC – 309
- EWS – 121
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai – 1753 Jobs
- UR – 808
- SC – 174
- ST – 245
- OBC – 368
- EWS – 23
- Central Zonal Office, Kanpur – 1042 Jobs
- UR – 51
- SC – 30
- ST – 11
- OBC – 260
- EWS – 96
- East Zonal Office, Patna – 701 Jobs
- UR – 302
- SC – 95
- ST – 138
- OBC – 104
- EWS – 62
www.licindia.in ADO Eligibility Criteria
Coming to the eligibility session, every incumbent must satisfy the below given academic qualification and age limit.
Graduation degree passed candidates in any respective stream or Mumbai Insurance Institute of India Fellow is able to apply for this LIC Apprentice Development Officer Vacancy 2019.
The minimum age for applicants to apply is 21 years. Upper age limit for the applicant should not be more than 30 years as on 01st May 2019. Upper age limit for SC/ST applicants is 35 years, OBC applicants are 33 years.
LIC ADO Salary Details
- Rs.21865-1340 (2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 – During Probationary Period
- Rs.21, 865/- After Completion of Probationary Period
Apprentice Development Officers Selection Process
Participants have to clear the Preliminary Exam and Main Exams for being selected as Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). On 6th & 13th July 2019 the candidates will have prelims and on 10th August 2019, the qualified candidates in the preliminary test have to attend the mains exam. At last shortlisted candidates have to face the interview session.
Mode of applying for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 is through only ONLINE. From 20th May 2019 to 09th July 2019 the candidates have to register and fill the application form.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers
- Go to careers page and tap on the recruitment you are willing to apply.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and make payment.
- Click on the Submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.50/- and
- Other category participants, the fee is Rs.600/-
LIC ADO Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates have to clear both Preliminary and Main Examination to hold the Apprentice Development Officer position. The scheme of examination is given in detailed in down lines.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- The duration of the exam one hour.
- The number of questions 100 marks.
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Total number of questions: 150
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes
- The exam will be in English & Hindi languages.
LIC ADO Exam 2019 Date
The selection committee announced to conduct the ADO prelims exam on 06th & 13th July 2019. Those who qualified in the Phase I exam, they must attend the Main Examination on 10th August 2019. So candidates must be prepared to crack LIC ADO Exam on the scheduled dates.
LIC ADO Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Participants must have a clear idea of the LIC Apprentice Development Officer Syllabus topics. Make a proper time table and revise the topics multiple times for being a perfectionist. Topic names along with marks are listed below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Reasoning Ability: 35 marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 marks
- English: 30 marks
- Main Examination
- Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability – 50 marks
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs & English language – 50 marks
- Insurance & Financial Marketing Awareness – 50 marks
Download LIC ADO Previous Papers Pdf
After revising the exam topics, candidates participate in a self-test by taking last 8 years LIC ADO Previous Question Papers. So that before the exam itself you will be able to know your drawbacks and can also improve problem-solving skills.
- LIC ADO Question Paper in Hindi
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer Previous Year Exam Papers
- LID ADO Model Question Papers in Hindi
Best Preparation Books for LIC Apprentice Development Officer Exam 2019
Download LIC ADO Books 2019 Pdf and read out all the topics to attend all the questions in the exam paper. Do not waste your time and go through the below-mentioned ADO Exam Books without fail.
- Banking, Financial & General Awareness by I K Pavel
- General English for All Competitive Examinations by SC Gupta
- General Knowledge 2019 by Binay Karna
LIC ADO Admit Card 2019
Download LIC ADO Admit Card 2019 from 29th June 2019 for attending the Prelims exam on 06th & 13 July 2019. Applicants after downloading the call letter, thoroughly check if there are any mistakes in the printed hall ticket. Do not forget to carry the Apprentice Deve Officer Hall Ticket to the exam hall.
LIC ADO Answer Keys & Cutoff Marks
Once the written exam is done, all the participants will be eagerly searching for LIC ADO Answer Key 2019. Candidates may stay tuned to our site to check the answer key or else you may visit the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India. In general, the fir of LIC released the Apprentice Development Answer Key within 10 -15 days.
Knowing an idea on LIC ADO Previous Year Cutoff will lead you to guess the LIC ADO Expected Cutoff 2019. In the down lines we made you available the last year written & interview cutoff marks category wise.
- Online Test
- ST – 40
- SC – 52
- OBC – 47
- General – 60
- ST – 45
- SC – 63
- OBC – 66
- General – 75
LIC ADO Exam Results
The aspirants who attempted the Prelims and Mains Exam would look forward to LIC Apprentice Development Officer Results 2019. Participants can download their exam results by visiting the official website and entering the Application Number and Date Of Birth.
LIC ADO Quick Links
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- LIC Apprentice Development Officers Apply Online Link
For More Details, Visit LIC ADO Official Website