|Name of the Recruitment Board||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|No. of Vacancies||8581|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Job Type ||Central Govt Jobs|
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Admit Card/Call Letter 2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India will release an admit card for hiring to the vacant posts of Apprentice Development Officers shortly. So, the applied candidates of LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 are eagerly waiting for hall tickets. Here you can have the info about the LIC Apprentice Officer call letter release date as well as LIC ADO Prelims exam date. Furthermore, you can make use of the quick link attached here to fetch your LIC ADO Prelims admit card. Candidates can visit the official site to know more details. Continue reading till last to get useful info on LIC ADO hall ticket on a timely basis.
Download LIC ADO Prelims Hall Ticket 2019
Are you excited to be part of Life Insurance Corporation of India? If so, LIC has released a new notification for 8581 Apprentice Development Officers on 20th May 2019. The online submitting applications will end on 09th June 2019. Once done with an application process, you need a LIC ADO prelims hall ticket 2019 for the written exam. For this, you must log in details like registration number or application number, date of birth and password. However, aspirants can quickly link enclosed here to acquire LIC ADO Admit Card 2019. Stay in touch to know live updates of LIC Apprentice Development Officer hall ticket download link release date.
Selection Process for ADO Jobs 2019
Usually, the officials of LIC select the aspirants purely on their performance in the written exam. After completing the entire screening test, qualified candidates in the written exam have to face the interview session. Finally, the crew of LIC will declare the selected candidate’s list.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
LIC ADO Exam Pattern 2019
Here we provided the exam pattern of LIC Apprentice Development Officers. Candidates can know clear info of exam patterns in the table below.
(I) Online test for Open Market Category
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- The exam will be in English & Hindi Languages.
- Reasoning Ability – 35 questions, 35 marks, 2o minutes.
- Numerical Ability – 35 questions, 35 marks, 20 minutes.
- English – 30 questions, 30 marks, 20 minutes.
- Phase II – Main Examination
- The exam will be in English & Hindi Languages.
- The duration of a time period for an exam is 120 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability – 50 questions, 50 marks.
- General Knowledge, minutes Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary – 50 questions, 50 marks.
- Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector – 50 questions, 50 marks.
(II) Online Tests for Agents and Employee Category
- The selection process for ADO from agents and employee category will be done through only the single Phase Examination i.e., the Main examination.
- For Agents Category
- Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability – 25 questions, 10 marks.
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary – 25 questions, 15 marks.
- Elements of Insurance and Marketing of Insurance – 5o questions, 125 marks.
- For Employee Category
- Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability – 25 questions, 25 marks
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary – 25 questions, 25 marks
- Practice and Principle of Insurance Marketing – 50 questions, 100 marks
LIC ADO 2019 Exam Date
From 06th & 13th July 2019 the prelims exam will be there for applied candidates of LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification. The qualified candidates in the preliminary exam are eligible for further rounds called the main examination on 10th August 2019. From our DRONA team, we are wishing you all the best for your bright future.
Information Prevailing on LIC ADO Prelims Admit Card 2019
State Bank of India ADO call letter carries useful stuff such as enrollment number, candidate’s name, date of birth etc., They are along the lines
- Aspirant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Name of the Father
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Registration Number
Necessary ID Proofs to take with LIC ADO 2019 Prelims Admit Card
Along with the LIC ADO Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2019, contenders need to carry certain additional documents for the sake of identification. The list is as follows
- PAN card
- College ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Steps to Download LIC ADO Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India @ https://www.licindia.in/
- Life Insurance Corporation of India's main page will open.
- Find the Hall Ticket 2019 scrolling link on the home page.
- Later click on that particular link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth details and hit the submit button.
- As per given information, LIC ADO Admit Card 2019 will display.
- Check all printed data on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take a print out of the hard copy for further reference.