Trending LIC AAO Jobs News & Crucial Dates to Know
- Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (Ltd)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 590
- Vacancies to be filled in Generalist, ITI, CA, Actuarial, Rajbhasha Disciplines
- Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)
- Starting date of Application Process: 02nd March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Download Preliminary Test Call Letters From 22nd to 30th April 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 04th & 05th May 2019 (Tentative)
- Date of Online Main Exam: 28th June 2019 (Tentative)
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: www.licindia.in
- LIC AAO Jobs 2019 Syllabus Pdf
- LIC AAO Previous Papers
LIC AAO Notification 2019 – Exam Date, Application Form & Salary
Here is a new “LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification”. Come & and apply for this latest Life Insurance Corporation Jobs 2019. Through this Employment News 590 empty positions of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) to be filled in Generalist, IT, CA, Actuarial, Rajbhasha disciplines. Check out complete information regarding LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 in the below given session. Apply on or before 22nd March 2019 not to face server issues. After applying the job notification download the hard copy of application forms for future use. @ https://www.licindia.in download complete LIC AAO Notification PDF.
590 AAO Vacancy Details in LIC
Total 590 numbered empty assistant administrative officer (AAO) posts are to be filled in LIC. Place of posting will be at Central Officer, Yogakshema, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai – 400021, Maharashtra. Splitting of vacancies are as follows.
AAO (Generalist) – 350 Jobs
- SC – 55
- ST – 35
- OBC – 85
- EWS – 35
- UR – 140
AAO (IT) – 150 Jobs
- SC – 25
- ST – 14
- OBC – 36
- EWS – 15
- UR – 60
AAO (CA) – 50 Jobs
- SC – 07
- ST – 05
- OBC – 13
- EWS – 05
- UR – 20
AAO (Actuarial) – 30 Jobs
- SC – 04
- ST – 03
- OBC – 08
- EWS – 03
- UR – 12
AAO (Rajbhasha) – 10 Jobs
- SC – 01
- ST – 01
- OBC – 02
- EWS – 01
- UR – 05
Eligibility Criteria of LIC AAO
Bachelor degree/ Graduation/ Post graduation degree passed contenders can apply for this assistant administrative officer jobs. Please refer the official notification for knowing complete data.
As per the AAO Notification PDF, applicants age can be in between 21 to 30 years in order to apply as on 01st March 2019. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Salary
Hired candidates for AAO post will get pay in the scales of Rs.32795- 1610 (14)- 55335- 1745 (4) – 62315/- and the basic monthly pay will be of Rs.32795/-
The recruitment of aspirants will be done in three phases. Phase I is preliminary written exam and phase II is main examination. Finally who qualifies in both phases will be allowed to attend interview session. The LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Exam date of Prelims is 04th and 05th May 2019. The LIC AAO Main Exam Pattern various discipline wise. Grab Live Government Jobs 2019 Openings
Only ONLINE mode of applications will be accepted to submit application for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019. LIC AAO Apply Online Link will be active from 02nd March 2019 to 22nd March 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- The first thing is to visit official site https://www.licindia.in
- Go to the recruitment page and thoroughly read out all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licaaofeb19/
- Enter your “Registration Id” and Password.
- Fill all the details in the APPLICATION FROM.
- Make payment and tap on the Submit Button.
- Take hard copy of application form for further use.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC category candidates are Rs.600/- and SC/ST/ PWD is Rs.100/-
- LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2019 PDF – Check Here
- LIC AAO Jobs Notification PDF
- Download Format for SC/ST Caste Certificate
- LIC AAO Prelims & Mains Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- A format for Declaration for Seeking Reservation As OBC
- Direct Link to Apply Online LIC AAO Jobs 2019
Current Job Openings