LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2019 Info
- Recruitment Board Name: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (Ltd)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 590
- Vacancies to be filled in Generalist, ITI, CA, Actuarial, Rajbhasha Disciplines
- Name of the Post: Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)
- Starting date of Application Process: 02nd March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test (Prelims & Mains Exams) & Personal Interview
- Download Preliminary Test Call Letters: 22nd to 30th April 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 04th & 05th May 2019 (Tentative)
- Category: Syllabus
- Date of Online Main Exam: 28th June 2019 (Tentative)
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: www.licindia.in
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Pattern 2019
The LIC has released latest notification for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer. Total of 595 vacancies for LIC AAO (Generalist/IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha). It is very profitable and one of the best entry-level jobs for those seeking a job in the insurance sector. To crack LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 with a good result, this LIC Exam Pattern is very helpful.
LIC Selection Process for AAO Jobs
The applicants must check LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Pattern 2019 before going to prepare a schedule for an exam. Life Insurance Corporation AAO Exam Pattern 2019 & LIC AAO Syllabus 2019 will help you to clear all your doubts regarding the scheme of the examination. Aspirants can know more information about exam which is as follows. The applied candidates of LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 will have three rounds for the selection process. Look more Bank Jobs 2019.
LIC AAO Exam Contains three sections.
- LIC AAO Preliminary Exam
- LIC AAO Main Exam, and Personal Interview
LIC AAO Exam Pattern for Prelims
The LIC AAO Prelims has three sections, each section consisting of objective questions of multiple choice type. Prelims exam will be conducted in the online mode. Brief info has given in below.
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
Let us now look into the details of these 3 stages.
- For Reasoning Ability, the number of questions is 35 and which carries 35 marks and time duration is 20 mins.
- For Quantitative Aptitude, the number of questions is 35 and which carries 35 marks and exam duration is 20 mins.
- And for the English Language, the number of questions is 30 and which carries maximum marks 30 and time duration is 20 mins. Total time duration is 60 mins or 1 hour.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern for Mains
The main exam will be based on the different posts of AAO (Generalist/IT/Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/Rajbhasha). The main exam will be in objective type and as well as the descriptive type and both are conducted in the online mode.
- Reasoning Type
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (for generalists) professional knowledge (for IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha)
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness
- English Language
Brief info for Mains Exam
- For Reasoning Ability, the number of questions is 30 which carries maximum marks is 90 and the time duration is 40 mins.
- For General Knowledge & Current Affairs, the number of questions is 30 which carries 60 marks and exam time duration is 20 mins.
- For Insurance & Financial Market Awareness, the number of questions is 30 which carries 60 marks and time duration is 20 mins. Total marks are 120/300and time period is 120 mins 0r 2 hours.
- And the English Language consists of (Letter Writing & Essay) knowledge of a language (descriptive) for Rajbahsha, the number of questions/maximum marks is 2/25 and the time period is 30 mins.
The descriptive test will be conducted immediately after the objective exam is completed.
Candidates those who are qualify in both prelims and mains exam will have last round that is Personal Interview.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2019
Some Useful Links You May Search For