Lakshadweep Administration LDC Call Letter 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: U.T Administration of Lakshadweep
- Job Role: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total number of vacancies: 54
- Mode of application: Online
- Selection Procedure: Written test and typing test on computer
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Hall Ticket Release Date: Notify Later
- Job Category: Kerala Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Lakshadweep
- Name of the category: Admit Card
- Official Portal: https://lakshadweep.gov.in/
- Indian Govt Jobs
Lakshadweep.gov.in LDC Admit Card 2019
U.T Administration of Lakshadweep has announced a notification for 54 vacancies. Interested contenders can apply online for Lower Division Clerk posts. Applied candidates can check the Lakshadweep Administration LDC Hall Ticket issue date, exam date, and selection process details on this page. They must download the LA Lower Division Clerk Admit Card PDF from the below sections.
Without carrying the Lakshadweep Administration LDC Admit Card 2019, applicants are not allowed to participate in the examination. Therefore, have a glance at the cal letter link, simple download steps available here. Contenders can also get the data printed on the hall ticket and other useful information from this article.
U.T Administration of Lakshadweep LDC Selection Process
Lakshadweep Administration Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019 hires the eligible and skillful candidates based on their performance in the selection process. The rounds of the selection procedure as follows:
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Lakshadweep Administration LDC Exam Date 2019
U.T Administration of Lakshadweep Lower Division Clerk Written Exam will be conducted soon. Applicants can download Lakshadweep Administration LDC Admit Card PDF as early as possible to avoid the last-minute tension.
Information Available on Lakshadweep.gov.in LDC Hall Ticket 2019
After collecting the LA Lower Division Clerk Call Letter 2019, aspirants are advised to verify the data on it. If they found any printing mistakes, inform the higher authorities immediately.
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Registration Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Hall Ticket Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
Documents Needed for the U.T Administration of Lakshadweep LDC Exam
Applicants who are going for the written test must carry Lakshadweep administration LDC Hall Ticket 2019 along with one ID Proof documents. The list of documents is along the lines:
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- PAN Card
How to download Lakshadweep Administration LDC Admit Card 2019?
- At first, click on the U.T Administration of Lakshadweep official portal i.e https://lakshadweep.gov.in/
- In the recruitments sections, you will find a direct link to get Lakshadweep Administration Call Letter 2019.
- Aspirants must enter the registration number, date of birth in the relevant fields.
- Validate the given information and click on the submit button.
- On a new webpage, the admit card will get loaded.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future usage.