KVIC Written Test Results 2019 – Brief Information
- Board Name: KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission)
- Total No. of Vacant Posts: 119 Vacant Posts
- Name of the Vacancies: Group B & C Posts
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Document Verification, and Interview
- Date of the Exam: September 2019
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Result Declaration Date: Update Later
- Job Type: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Website: http://www.kvic.org.in/
- Name Of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Check Central Govt Jobs here.
KVIC Executive Exam Result 2019
Have you applied for the KVIC Assistant & Executive Recruitment and waiting for the written exam results? then you are in the right place. Here you can get the complete data regarding KVIC Group B C Results 2019, Merit List, Expected Cutoff and How to download steps. Khadi and Village Industries Commission Result 2019 is expected to be available on the official portal in the coming days.
Hence, exam attended aspirants can check the qualifying status i.e result through online. So get ready with your login details like Roll Number and Date of Birth to check the kvic.org.in Group B and C Result 2019.
Step By Step Process To Get KVIC Group B C Results 2019
- At first, the candidates must go to the Khadi and Village Industries Commission Official Website i.e, http://www.kvic.org.in
- The KVIC Homepage will be displayed.
- Now Click on the Read more Tab of What’s New section which is available on the home screen.
- Find the KVIC Group B C Results 2019 link.
- Now, hit the Result Online link.
- Now, the Login Page appears on the screen.
- Submit the login details like Hall ticket Number, Date of Birth in the below sections.
- Click on the submit button.
- The candidates will get the KVIC Exam Results 2019 on the screen.
- Check the Results to avoid problems later.
- After verifying the candidates must download the pdf.
- In addition to that, the participants must take the print out of the Results.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the scorecard 2019 safe till the end of the recruitment procedure.
KVIC Group B & C Selection Process
The selection of individuals for KVIC Group I & II Posts involves the 3 rounds.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
www.kvic.org.in Group B C Recruitment 2019
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission has released KVIC Assistant Recruitment Notification. There are 119 vacancies for Group B & C Posts. Candidates will be selected through the performance in the written exam & interview. So the applicants must attend the written exam on the specified dates. Those participants who have qualified in the written exam will be called for the next rounds of selection criteria.
KVIC Group I & II Cutoff Marks
The exam conducting board is responsible to release the cutoff marks on the official site. The KVIC Group B C Cut Off is nothing but the minimum marks that the candidates must score in the exam. Moreover, the Postulants who fail to score more than the cutoff will be disqualified. So it is important to check the cutoff whenever it is out. The declaration of cut off by the KVIC board majorly depends on the following factors.
- The number of candidates attended the exam.
- The number of available vacancies.
- Average qualifying percentage.
- The difficulty level of the question paper.
- Category based reservation
KVIC Executive & Assistant Merit List
KVIC Group I & II Merit List will be declared after announcing the KVIC Group B C results. The individuals who are unable to get the merit list on the official site can get them here. The selection list consists of Names and Roll Numbers of the selected contenders.
Download KVIC Group B C Results 2019 Pdf
Live & Current All India Govt Job Openings