KVIC Group I & II Admit Card 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
- Advt. No: KVIC /Adm./Recruitment/2(30)/2019-20
- Name of the Vacancy: Group B & C Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: 119
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- New Government Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.kvic.org.in/
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Document Verification, and Interview
- Date of the Exam: Check on admit card
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Now
- Central Government jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Name Of the Category: Admit Card
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission Group B C Previous Papers
kvic.org.in Group B C Admit Card 2019
Are you willing to be a part of the KVIC Group B & C Recruitment 2019? If so, applicants need to attend the written exam on the specified dates. KVIC Gr. B C (I & II) Admit Card 2019 is a mandatory document to attend the examination. Khadi and Village Industries Commission will soon activate the call letter link in the official site. Whenever the higher authorities announce the hall ticket we will update on this page.
Usually, KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2019 will be out 15 days before the written exam. So download the hall ticket as early as possible. Without carrying the call letter to the exam center, the invigilator will not permit you to attend the test. To get Khadi & Village Industries Commission Hall Ticket, aspirants must be ready with the User Id, Password details.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission Selection Process
KVIC organization recruits the worthy contenders for Group B & C Posts by conducting the following selection rounds. Aspirants who have qualified the written exam must undergo document verification & interview.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
KVIC Executive & Assistant Exam Date 2019
Khadi and Village Industries Commission board has decided to conduct the written exam in the month of September 2019. If the higher officials change/modify the KVIC Executive & Assistant Exam Date 2019 we intimate you.
Details Available on KVIC Assistant & Executive Call Letter 2019
Go through the details enlisted on KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2019 once you finish the download process. In case of any errors report the seniors for relevant corrections soon. They are along the lines
- Aspirant’s Name
- Test Centre Venue
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Photograph of Applicant
- Examination Date
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Registration Number
Important Documents Needed To Carry With KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2019
Usually, aspirants are recommended to carry additional documents along with KVIC Executive & Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 for Verification Purpose. They are in the following fashion
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- College ID
- And any other ID assigned by the state or central govt
Steps To Download kvic.org.in Group B & C Admit Card 2019
- Initially, visit the official site of Khadi and Village Industries Commission i.e http://www.kvic.org.in/kvicres/index.php
- The home page of KVIC appears on the screen.
- On the home page, in what’s new section, search for the KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2019.
- Otherwise, click on the below-mentioned call letter link.
- Then, Candidate Log In Page is displayed.
- Aspirants must enter the data like User Id, Password in the mentioned fields of the login page.
- Validate the provided data and press the login button.
- You will get KVIC Assistant, Executive Hall Ticket 2019 with your data.
- Download it & take a print out for future correspondence.
KVIC Group B&C Exam Admit Card 2019
You Can Also Apply For