KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- KVIC Admit Card – Relased Link Updated Below
- Name of the Commission: KVIC Khadi and Village Industries Commission
- Post Name: Various
- Get All India Government Jobs 2020
- Total Number of Vacancies: 108
- Selection Process: Computer Based Test
- Sarkari Naukri 2020 Search
- Exam Date: 28th February 2020
- Official Website: http://www.kvic.gov.in/
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
KVIC Group B C Assistant Admit Card 2020
The KVIC Group B C Assistant Hall Ticket 2020 is out. Intenders who have completed the application process for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Group B C Recruitment 2020 can stay on this web page. Here, you can check the KVIC Group B C Call Letter 2020, selection process, test pattern, test date, and other helpful information.
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Assistant Admit Card 2020 is used as an entry card at the exam hall. Without carrying a KVIC Assistant Admit Card 2020, you are not permitted to participate in the written exam. So, download kvic.gov.in Group B C Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2020 and carry it to the test centre.
www.kvic.gov.in Selection Process
The following candidates will be selected based on the performance in the following round given below.
- Computer Based Test
kvic.gov.in Group B C Assistant Exam Date 2020
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is going to organize the written examination for Assistant, Executive, Group B, Group C Posts on 28th February 2020. Job seekers must attend the written examination along with the call letter and anyone ID proof documents. Hence, download the KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2020 PDF from the below sections as soon as possible.
KVIC Group B C Exam Pattern 2020
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Group B C Test Pattern 2020 gives subject names, total no of marks, the total number of questions, type of questions, and exam period. Intenders can estimate the weightage of the topic, marking scheme, the importance of the subject, and the exam structure.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
- Question paper Language: Bilingual (English & Hindi)
- Names of the Subjects: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, Reasoning and English Language
- Total No of Marks: 100 Marks
- Total No of Questions: 100 Questions
- No of Marks: General Intelligence & Reasoning (35 Marks), General Awareness (35 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (35 Marks) and English Language (15 Marks)
- No of Questions: General Intelligence & Reasoning (35 Questions), General Awareness (35 Questions), Quantitative Aptitude (35 Questions) and English Language (15 Questions)
Data Printed on KVIC Group B C Call Letter 2020 PDF
- Duration of the Written Exam
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Name of the Exam Centre
ID Proofs to Carry for the KVIC Assistant Group B C Exam 2020
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card/ Passport
- Employee ID of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card/ PAN Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Photo ID Proof signed by Govt Officer
Steps to Download KVIC Group B C Hall Ticket 2020
- At first, go to the Khadi and Village Industries Commission official website i.e http://www.kvic.gov.in/kvicres/index.php
- On the home page, you can get the ‘admit card’ link
- Hit on the KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2020 download link
- Enter the appropriate details in the fields of the login page
- Validate the provided details and click on the login button
- In a new web page, the call letter will get appeared
- Take a hard copy of KVIC Group B C Hall Ticket 2020 document for further use
You Can Also Apply For
KVIC Group I & II Admit Card 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
- Advt. No: KVIC /Adm./Recruitment/2(30)/2019-20
- Name of the Vacancy: Group B & C Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: 119
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- New Government Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.kvic.org.in/
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Document Verification, and Interview
- Date of the Exam: Check on admit card
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Now
- Central Government jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Name Of the Category: Admit Card
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission Group B C Previous Papers
kvic.org.in Group B C Admit Card 2019
Are you willing to be a part of the KVIC Group B & C Recruitment 2019? If so, applicants need to attend the written exam on the specified dates. KVIC Gr. B C (I & II) Admit Card 2019 is a mandatory document to attend the examination. Khadi and Village Industries Commission will soon activate the call letter link in the official site. Whenever the higher authorities announce the hall ticket we will update on this page.
Usually, KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2019 will be out 15 days before the written exam. So download the hall ticket as early as possible. Without carrying the call letter to the exam center, the invigilator will not permit you to attend the test. To get Khadi & Village Industries Commission Hall Ticket, aspirants must be ready with the User Id, Password details.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission Selection Process
KVIC organization recruits the worthy contenders for Group B & C Posts by conducting the following selection rounds. Aspirants who have qualified the written exam must undergo document verification & interview.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
KVIC Executive & Assistant Exam Date 2019
Khadi and Village Industries Commission board has decided to conduct the written exam in the month of September 2019. If the higher officials change/modify the KVIC Executive & Assistant Exam Date 2019 we intimate you.
Details Available on KVIC Assistant & Executive Call Letter 2019
Go through the details enlisted on KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2019 once you finish the download process. In case of any errors report the seniors for relevant corrections soon. They are along the lines
- Aspirant’s Name
- Test Centre Venue
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Photograph of Applicant
- Examination Date
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Registration Number
Important Documents Needed To Carry With KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2019
Usually, aspirants are recommended to carry additional documents along with KVIC Executive & Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 for Verification Purpose. They are in the following fashion
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- College ID
- And any other ID assigned by the state or central govt
Steps To Download kvic.org.in Group B & C Admit Card 2019
- Initially, visit the official site of Khadi and Village Industries Commission i.e http://www.kvic.org.in/kvicres/index.php
- The home page of KVIC appears on the screen.
- On the home page, in what’s new section, search for the KVIC Group B C Admit Card 2019.
- Otherwise, click on the below-mentioned call letter link.
- Then, Candidate Log In Page is displayed.
- Aspirants must enter the data like User Id, Password in the mentioned fields of the login page.
- Validate the provided data and press the login button.
- You will get KVIC Assistant, Executive Hall Ticket 2019 with your data.
- Download it & take a print out for future correspondence.
KVIC Group B&C Exam Admit Card 2019
You Can Also Apply For