KSRTC TA Call Letter 2020 – Brief Information
- KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card Released
- Organization Name: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Total Number of Posts: 726
- Name of the Job: Technical Assistant
- Sarkari Naukri
- Written Test Date: 02nd February 2020
- Official Website: ksrtc.in
- Job Type: Karnataka State Govt Jobs
- Notification number: 01/2018
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) will issue the Technical Assistant Posts Hall Ticket shortly. Job hunters who have finished the application process for Karnataka RTC TA Recruitment 2020 can go through this page. Here, we are giving complete data about ksrtc.in Technical Assistant Call Letter 2020, exam date and selection procedure.
Aspirants must collect the KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020 before the exam date. You are supposed to bring the hard copy of the Karnataka State RTC Technical Assistant Call Letter to the examination center. Without having the proper admission letter, participants are prohibited t enter the test center. So, download Karnataka TA Hall Ticket 2020 as early as possible.
Karnataka SRTC Technical Assistant Selection Procedure
Contenders must secure the qualifying marks in the selection procedure rounds of KSRTC TA Jobs to get a job.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
ksrtc.in TA Exam Date 2020
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has decided to conduct the written exam for 726 vacancies of Technical Assistant Posts on 2nd February 2020. The board will release the call letters 10 days before the exam. Download KSRTC TA Admit Card 2020 for notification number 01/2018.
KSRTC Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
KSRTC TA Test Pattern 2020 gives important details about the exam such as the names of the topics, exam duration, total marks, number of questions, and type of questions. You can also know the test structure, marking strategy, topic weightage, and subject importance from the question paper pattern.
- The written exam is having objective type multiple choice questions
- The questions in the exam are from Kannada/ English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and General Knowledge
- The total number of questions is 100
- The total marks are 100
- Exam duration is 75 minutes
Information Enlisted on Karnataka TA Hall Ticket
Downloading Karnataka State RTC TA Call Letter completed aspirants must cross-check the data on it. If there are any mistakes found, the intenders must give intimation to the higher officials as soon as possible.
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Space for Invigilator’s and applicant Signature
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Enrollment/Application Number
- Duration of the Examination
Documents Required Along with KSRTC Technical Asst Admit Card
Exam going individuals need to carry below-included ID proof documents to the examination center.
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- PAN Card
- Individual Voter ID
Steps to Download KSRTC Technical Assistant Call Letter
- Go to the official site of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) i.e https://ksrtc.in/
- At the recruitment/ career section, you will get a link for Karnataka TA Hall Ticket
- Enter the correct Log In data such as the date of birth and registration number
- Validate the data and hit the submit button
- KSRTC Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020 will display on the screen
- Download it and take a hard copy for future usage
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the KSRTC TA Exam date 2020?
KSRTC Technical Assistant Written Test date is 2nd February 2020. Applicants must attend the exam as part of the recruitment procedure.
- When Can I Download Karnataka Technical Asst Hall Ticket?
You are allowed to download the hall ticket for KSRTC Technical Assistant Exam from 10 days before the exam.
- What are the documents required to attend the exam?
Along with the Karnataka State RTC Technical Assistant Call Letter, you must carry any valid government recognized ID Proof document such as adhar card, voter id, PAN card, etc to the examination hall.
YOu May Also Apply For