KSP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: Karnataka State Police Department
- Total No. of Vacancies: 218
- Post Name: Police Constables
- Starting date of Application Process: 07th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24th June 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 27th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Get more Karnataka Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://rec19.ksp-online.in/
KSP Police Constable (PC) Recruitment 2019 – 218 SRPC Jobs
Now-a-days most of the Indian citizens are showing a keen interest at Police Jobs. The Karnataka Police Department has newly came forward with a new job notification for filling of 218 Police Constable vacancies namely Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) and PC – IRB (Men). So, young and dynamic youth can take part in this Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 and settle your career in a most challenging firm.
The application submission process has already started from 07th June 2019. Make sure to register through online a couple of days before the last date for being free from the server issues, You can find the “Eligibility, Monthly Pay, Selection Process and Other Details” in the down session in a clear format. Go through it thoroughly and start your application procedure.
KSP Constable Vacancy 2019
The total number of Police Constable positions are ready to be filled in Karnataka State Police Department are 218.
- 6th Battalion, Kalaburgi – 139 Jobs
- IRB- Munirabad, Koppal – 79 Jobs
KSP PC Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have the below mentioned educational qualification, age limit and physical standards.
SSLC- CBSE, SSLC – ICSE, SSLC – SSC, SSLC – Board State, SSLC – Equivalent, SSLC – KOS, SSLC- NIOS is the qualification to apply for Police Constable Vacancy.
- The minimum age for any postulant is 18 years.
- Upper age limit for general category candidates is 25 years, SC/ST/ CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B is 27 years and for tribal people is 30 years.
- 170 Cms for Men
- 155 Cms for Men (Tribal)
- 86 Cms (Expansion of 5 Cm)
- 75 Cms for Tribal
Karnataka Police Constable Selection Process
- Candidates will be recruited based on their performance in Written Examination and ET & PST tests.
KSP Police Constable Recruitment Application Process
Mode of applying for KSP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 07th June 2019 to 24th June 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website Karnataka Police
- Click on the recruitment you are willing to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- If you possess the eligibility, tap on the submit button.
- A new page containing empty application form will be opened.
- Fill the form with all your genuine details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- Make payment and tap on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
Application fee for GM/ OBC candidates is Rs.250/- and for SC/ST candidates the fee is Rs.100/- By 27th June 2019 candidates have to pay the application fee.
- KSP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification
- KSP PC Jobs Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For