KSP Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Board Name: Karnataka State Police
- Total No. of Vacancies: 42
- Post Name: Instructors & Assistant Instructors
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th February 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Viva Voce
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://rec19.ksp-online.in/
Karnataka State Police Assistant Instructor Recruitment 2019 Notification – 42 Jobs
Here is the Karnataka State Police job advertisement, the recruitment process had started by KSP officials for the year 2019. On 28th January 2019 a new employment notice was issued recently in the Home Guards & Civil Defence Services, Bengaluru. The place of posting selected candidates will be at Hyderabad and Karnataka. So, apply for Fresh Govt Jobs 2019 notification. Candidates who are willing to work as instructor and assistant instructor can apply. http://rec19.ksp-online.in/ is the official website where you can grab all the required data.
Number of positions to be filled in Karnataka State Police is 42. Segregation vacancies is as follows.
Non HK Region Reserved Posts
- Yeast (Direct)-19
- Women (Direct)-05
- Yeast (Ex-Servicemen)-01
- Yeast (Direct)-12
HK Region Reserved Posts
- Yeast (Direct)-03
- Yeast (Direct)-02
Candidates those who have just passed any degree from a recognized university can apply for both instructor and assistant instructor vacancies.
KSP 2019 Jobs Age Limit
Minimum age for all category people can be 21 years whereas maximum age for general category candidates is 26 years, SC/ST is 28 years.
The salary for above posts will get as per the department rules and also on previous pay.
There are three stages in recruitment procedure.
- ET / PST
- Written Examination (KSP 2019 Exam Date is not yet announced)
KSP accepts applications for www.ksp.gov.in 2019 recruitment from 28th January 2019 to 15th February 2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://instructor19.ksp-online.in/ is the link for applicants to apply online for . Not to forget referring official notifications before applying.
- Gen & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A & 3B)-Rs.250/-
- 18th February 2019 is the last date for payment of fee.
Note: Candidates must pay the fee in HDFC bank or else post office.