KSET Syllabus 2020 – Brief Information
- Name of the Authority: University of Mysore
- Name of the Exam: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2020
- Job Designation: Assistant Professor
- Check All India Govt Jobs
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Date of Examination: 12th April 2020
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Job Type: Karnataka State Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- Name of the Category: Exam Syllabus
Karnataka SET Exam Syllabus 2020
Karnataka State Eligibility Test will be conducted on 12th April 2020. contenders who have applied for KSET Notification 2020 must check the exam syllabus. Here, we are giving the subject wise KSET Syllabus 2020 for the convenience of applicants. You must begin the exam preparation as soon as possible after the completion of the application procedure. Because there is high competition for govt jobs.
Contenders must download Karnataka SET Syllabus PDF. By using the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus 2020, you can know the names of the subjects and subtopics to be prepared. Along with the latest KSET 2020 Syllabus, have a look at the selection process, and exam pattern.
What is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in Selection Procedure?
KSET Selection Procedure details are mentioned here:
- Written Examination
KSET Test Pattern
Karnataka SET Paper Pattern, KSET Syllabus gives a clear idea on the names of the subjects, total marks, number of questions, type of questions, and test duration. Contenders can analyze the subject weightage, marking scheme, topic importance, and exam structure using KSET Question Pattern 2020.
- The written exam has 2 papers
- Each paper is having multiple-choice questions
- The subjects in the paper I are Teaching/ Research aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Divergent Thinking, Comprehension, and General Knowledge, paper II is concerned subject
- One question carries 2 marks
- Paper I consists of 50 questions, Paper-II has 100 questions
- The total number of questions is 150
- Maximum marks are 200
- Test duration for the paper I is 60 minutes, paper II is 2 hours
- Online Application Form
- KSET 2020 Previous Papers
- KSET Exam Syllabus
- Official Website
- Karnataka SET Exam Date
- KSET 2020 Exam Center
- Key Answers
- KSET Admit Card
- KSET Cut off Marks
- KSET Results
Download KSET Syllabus 2020
- Methods of teaching
- Teaching aids
- Evaluation systems
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements
- Methods of research
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
- Research Ethics
- Steps of research
- Research: Meaning, characteristics, and types
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered
- Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Letter series
- Number series
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi
- Verbal analogies: Word Analogy-Applied analogy
- Diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Verbal classification
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses
- General abbreviations and terminology
People and Environment
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- People and environment interaction
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration
- Professional/technical and general education
- Formal and distance education
- Concept, institutions and their interactions
- Value education: governance, polity, and administration
- Structure of the institutions of higher learning and research in India
KSET 2020 Syllabus
How should I prepare for Karnataka SET 2020?
- Collect the details KSET 2020 Exam Syllabus and Karnataka SET Test Pattern
- As per the subject weightage and importance, start the exam preparation
- Complete the preparation of all the topics before the exam date
- Download Karnataka State Eligibility Test Previous Papers and practice them
- Revise the subjects carefully before the written examination
- How May Papers are there in KSET 2020 Exam?
Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2020 contains 2 papers. Paper I is common for everyone, Paper-II has subject-specific questions.
- Is there any negative marking in Karnataka SET?
There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers in the written examination.
- How to download the KSET 2020 Syllabus of your applied Subject?
Individuals can click on the KSET Syllabus download link to get the pdf of your applied subject.
- What is the use of the KSET Exam?
By passing the Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2020, contenders can join as assistant professor in any Karnataka colleges.
Other Related Govt Jobs