Karnataka State Eligibility Test Call Letter 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: University of Mysore
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: Various
- Check More Govt Jobs in India
- Test Name: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2020
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Exam Date: 12th April 2020
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Hall Ticket Release Date: March/April
- Job Type: Karnataka State Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
Download KSET Admit Card 2020
The University of Mysore will release the Hall Tickets for KSET Exam 2020 in the month of March 2020. Interested aspirants who have applied for Karnataka SET Notification can download the KSET 2020 Call Letter from this page. You can check the selection process, admit card download steps, exam date, exam pattern, and other useful information in the below sections.
Contenders must have the authentic Log In details such as the user name, password, and date of birth to fetch KSET Admit Card 2020. Intenders should have the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2020 Call Letter to take the written examination. You must carry the hall ticket to the exam hall, it acts as an entry card.
- KSET Admit Card 2020
- Karnataka SET Online Application
- KSET Exam Syllabus
- KSET 2020 Exam Date
- KSET Exam Center
- Karnataka State Eligibility Test Question Papers
- Official Portal
- KSET Answer Key
- KSET Cut off marks
- KSET Results
Karnataka SET Selection Procedure
Candidates who have successfully applied for KSET Exam 2020 must attend the exam. Aspirants need to score the qualify marks in the examination to get selected.
- Written Exam
KSET 2020 Exam Date
The higher officials have decided to conduct the Karnataka SET Exam 2020 on 12th April 2020. Applicants must attend the Karnataka State Eligibility Test at the specified exam center without failure. The 2 papers of KSET will be held on a single day. Contenders have to download KSET Admit Card 2020 as early as possible before the test date.
kset.uni-mysore.ac.in Exam Pattern
- The written examination is having objective type questions
- The questions in Paper I are from Teaching/ Research aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Divergent Thinking, Comprehension, and General Knowledge, Paper-II has related subjects questions
- The number of questions in Paper I are 50, Paper-II are 100
- Total marks are 200
- One question carries 2 marks
- The exam duration for Paper I is 1 hour, Paper II is 120 minutes
Details Mentioned on Karnataka SET 2020 Hall Ticket
Applicants must cross-check the data present on KSET Hall Ticket 2020 before going for the exam. If you encounter any spelling mistakes, inform the higher authorities as soon as possible.
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Test
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Registration/Application Number
- Space for Invigilator’s and applicant Signature
Important Documents Required for KSET 2020
While going for the KSET Written Test, you need to carry any of the below-included ID Proof documents:
- Employee ID of a Recognized Organization
- Call Letter
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Photo ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
Instructions for Candidates
- Contenders should download KSET Admit Card 2020 in online mode only. No hard copy is sent to you personally
- After collecting the hall ticket, check the details on it to avoid issues later
- You must reach the exam center 30 minutes before the exam starting time
- Aspirants must carry call letter, one valid ID proof document to the exam venue
- Candidates are not supposed to bring electronic gadgets such as mobile phone, calculator to the exam hall
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions available on Karnataka SET Call Letter twice before the exam
Karnataka SET Admit Card 2020 Download Steps
- Go to the Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2020 website i.e kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- At the news and events section of the homepage, you can see the KSET Hall Ticket for Assistant Professor
- Click on that link and provide email id and password
- Press the login button to display admit card on the screen
- Download Karnataka SET Assistant Professor Admit Card pdf
- Take a hard copy of it and carry to the test venue
KSET Exam Centers
The list of Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Centers are as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
- When Can I Download KSET Admit Card?
Ans: Applicants can download Karnataka SET 2020 Hall Ticket from March 2020 on the official website.
- How To Download Karnataka SET 2020 Admit Card?
Ans: You can visit either the official site or go to the Call Letter Download link at the end of this page to download the hall ticket.
- What Is KSET Exam Date 2020?
Ans: Karnataka SET 2020 Written Test date is 12th April 2020.
- What are the documents required for Karnataka State Eligibility Test?
Ans: In addition to the hall ticket, you must take one valid govt issued ID proof document to the exam for the sake of verification.
Other Related Govt Jobs