KPTCL JA Latest Notification & Crucial Dates
- Check Out KPTCL 4070 AE, AEE & JE Openings 2019
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 360
- Name of The Post : Junior Assistant
- NHK Jobs Notification No: KPTCL/B16/86393/2018-19
- Start date to Submit Applications: 05th March 2019
- Last date to submit Applications: 04th April 2019
- Method of Selection: Online Test
- Mode of Submitting Applications: ONLINE
- Official Website: kptcl.com
- Government Jobs 2019 All Over India
360 KPTCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification Eligibility Details
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) is looking forward applications from eligible aspirants to hold the designation of Junior assistant. The JA posts comes under the category of Non- Hyderabad Karnataka Posts. The applications acceptance starts from 05th March 2019. So, Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019 applicants get ready with all scanned copies of documents. Go through below given article for knowing complete information regarding KPTCL Recruitment 2019 Notification. http://www.kptcl.com is the official web portal to know further data.
KPTCL JA Vacancy Details
Number of Non-Hyderabad Karnataka positions to be filled are 360.
Junior Assistants – 360 Jobs
- KPTCL – 10
- BESCOM – 250
- CESC – 100
Aspirants those who are having PUC qualification or done diploma in accountancy and auditing from any recognized university / institution can apply.
Minimum age to apply for JA posts is 18 years, maximum age for general merit category contenders is 35 years. Age relaxation for IIA, IIIA, IIB, IIIB applicants is 03 years and SC/ST is 05 years.
The monthly salary for selected contenders of JA post will be between Rs.20200-540-22920-670-26270-810-31130-940-37710-1140-42270-1270-46080-1390-51640/-
Candidates have to attend online test, based on the merit in the exam the selection will be done.
Apply for KPTCL JA Recruitment 2019 through only ONLINE mode. Not other modes will be accepted. From 05th March 2019 to 04th April 2019 contenders can submit their applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to http://www.kptcl.com
- Click on the required notification, read all the terms and conditions.
- Fill the empty blanks in the application form.
- Scanned copies of photo, signature and documents should be uploaded.
- Make payment and click on the Submit button.
- Take printout for future use.
- For General Category Applicants : Rs.500/-
- Others : Rs.300/-
- KPTCL Jr. Assistant (NHK Posts) Official Notification PDF Download
- KPTCL JA Apply Online Link
- Formats of Certificates required
- KPTCL JE Jobs 2019 Notification
- KPTCL AE & AEE Jobs 2019 Notification
Live Openings To Check