KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019 Info
- Trending: KPSC FDA & DSA Exam Dates announced
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- No. of Posts: 844
- Post Names: First Division Assistants & Second Division Assistants (FDA & SDA)
- FDA Exam Date: 08-06-2019 & 09-08-2019
- SDA Exam Date: 16-06-2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- KPSC FDA SDA Previous Question Papers – Check Here
- Category: Admit Card
- Official Site: http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission SDA Admit Card 2019 @kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to release admit cards for the recruitment to the posts of First Division Assistants & Second Division Assistants. A huge number of vacancies has released for FDA & SDA is 844 in KPSC. So, for job seekers, it is a good opportunity to grab a job in KPSC. Well, prepare for the written exam to the posts of FDA & SDA in KPSC. Look more into Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019.
Download KPSC FDA & SDA Hall Ticket 2019
Applied candidates of KPSC FDA & SDA Recruitment 2019 which is mentioned below. The admit cards for First & Second Division Assistant post will release 2-3 weeks prior to examination date. So, keep login information such as registration number or application number, date of birth and password in order to get an admit card easily.
KPSC FDA SDA Exam Dates 2019
Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced notice regarding FDA & SDA Exam Dates. As per the Pdf posted in KPSC official portal, the tentative dates of First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant are as follows
- KPSC FDA Exam Date – 08th & 09th June 2019
- SDA Exam Date – 16th June 2019
Selection Process for FDA & SDA in KPSC
Usually, Karnataka PSC recruits the candidates on the basis of written exam. Candidates those who performed well in the written exam will be hired as FDA or SDA.
- Written Exam
Details Enlisted on KPSC FDA & SDA Call Letter 2019
Aspirants can find the basic information related to the exam as well as personal details on KPSC FDA & SDA Hall Ticket 2019. They are such as
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Test Centre
- Date of Examination
- Reporting Time
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Birth
- Space for the candidate’s signature
ID Proofs to Carry Along with KPSC FDA & SDA Admit Card 2019
Candidates must have to remind whether they are carrying a few additional documents along with the KPSC FDA & SDA Admit Card to an examination hall. Because contenders can get an identification from the examiner by these government authorised cards. They are in the following fashion
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Driving License
Easy Steps to Download KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website KPSC @ http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find the link for KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card Link posts, click on the portal.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your roll number and date of birth.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it to write the exam.
Download KPSC SDA & FDA Call Letter 2019
Useful Link to Get: Karnataka PSC SDA & FDA Hall Tickets 2019
Candidates can be aware of government jobs in India through Employment News.
You May Also Like