Karnataka Power Corporation Limited JPO Admit Card 2019
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has released latest notification on 08th March 2019 for recruitment to the positions of Factory Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Junior Personnel Officer, Welfare Officer, Safety Officer. Interested and applied candidates of KPCL Junior Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019 they only have a possibility to download the hall tickets from the link which is given below.
KPCL JPO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- Organization Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)
- Post Count: 37
- Name of the Post: Junior Personnel Officer
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd April 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Category: Admit Card
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Check Out ESIC Jobs 2019
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- Official Website: http://karnatakapower.com
Download KPCL Junior Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019
The KPCL Junior Personnel Officer Hall Ticket 2019 is the main document for the candidates who are going to participate in the Karnataka PCL Junior Personnel Officer written exam. Here in this article, we provided KPCL JPO Admit Card download link, hall ticket release date, the importance of admit card. Candidates get ready with login details such as application number or registration number, date of birth and password. Furthermore, details of KPCL Jr Personnel Officer admit card contenders can visit the official site i.e., karnatakapower.com. Check the more updates of Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for Jr Personnel Officer
Karnataka PCL officials will conduct the following rounds to select the aspirants for Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) posts.
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
Important Documents Need to Carry for Karnataka PCL JPO Exam 2019
At the time of attending the examination, contenders need to carry any one of the following documents for the verification purpose.
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- College ID
- And any other ID assigned by the state or central govt.
Information Printed on KPCL Admit Card 2019
KPCL Junior Personnel Officer hall ticket 2019 contains the below information. Candidates must verify the details printed on KPCL admit card after downloading if any printing mistakes find then inform to the senior officials.
- Aspirant’s Name
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Test Centre
- Registration Number
- Name of the Father
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
A Process to Download Karnataka PCL Junior Personnel Officer Hall Ticket 2019
- First of all, visit the official web portal of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited, i.e., karnatakapower.com
- Find an appropriate link named KPCL JPO 2019 Admit Card from the home page screen.
- Then, click on that link.
- Fill up the details necessary likewise Registration Number, Date of Birth to access the Login Page.
- Once, you fill all the information make sure they are entered right and tap the Submit Button.
- Thus, you can see a new page having the KPCL Junior Personnel Officer Call Letter 2019.
- Finally, take a print out of KPCL Admit Card of Junior Personnel Officer and keep it for future usage.
Download KPCL Junior Personnel Officer Call Letter 2019
To get Karnataka JPO Admit Card 2019
Follow our site to know the live update of Government jobs in India through Sarkari Naukri 2019.
You May Also Like