|Department Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Application Mode ||ONLINE |
|Post Name||Trainee Apprentices|
|Type of Job||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Railway Jobs|
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification is out by KRCL to fill 135 vacancies of Trainee Apprentices. Check the KRCL Vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, notification & apply online links, etc. Apply online for Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 30/11/2019.
Konkan Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates to fill 135 vacancies. The online applications are invited from the candidates having the qualification of Graduation in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal & Telecommunications) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering for enrolment as Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme, a scheme under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI. Candidates belonging to the districts of KRCL jurisdiction in states of Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka will be given preference.
Candidates who are trying their hands for Govt jobs can utilize this opportunity & apply for KRCL Apprentice jobs before the deadline. Other details of Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are furnished below.
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019
Name of the Posts: Trainee Apprentices
Total no. of vacancies: 135 posts.
The discipline wise vacancy details is as follows:
- BE (Electrical)-17
- Diploma (Civil)-12
- BE (Electrons & Telecommunications)-13
- BE (Mechanical)-05
- Diploma (Electrical)-15
- BE (Electrical)-03
- Diploma (Civil)-05
- BE (Electrons & Telecommunications)-02
- BE (Mechanical)–
- Diploma (Electrical)-03
- BE (Electrical)-10
- Diploma (Civil)-07
- BE (Electrons & Telecommunications)-03
- BE (Mechanical)–
- Diploma (Electrical)-10.
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for others: 25 Years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- 5 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- BE(Electrical): Four years bachelor degree in i)Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or ii)Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any substream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology /Communication Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma(Civil): Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma(Electrical): Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any substream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
- Candidates who have passed out within the last 3 years (2016-17, 2017-18 and2018-19) will be considered.
- Candidates with job experience for a period of 1 year or more will not be considered for enrolment as Trainee Apprentice.
- Aspirants who have already undergone or currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under National Apprentice Training Scheme in any Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Private Industrial Organization are not eligible to apply.
KRCL Trainee Apprentice Jobs Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the following rounds. They are as follows.
- Academic merit
- Document Verification.
The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring a BE or Diploma in the relevant field.
Konkan Railway Apprentice Posts Salary
The selected candidates will receive a stipend as per the norms of the conducting organization.
- For Graduate Engineers: Rs.4984/- per month.
- For Diploma Holders: Rs.3542/- per month.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Candidates are required to register themselves with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in or any other relevant portal for the same. Candidates should keep ready the following particulars at the time of filling up the application form.
- Active email ID and Mobile Number.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Enrolment/Registration details of Apprenticeship portal (if any).
How to fill the KRCL Trainee Apprentice Online Form 2019?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, konkanrailway.com
- Click on the “Quick Links” section.
- Under that section, click on “Trainee Apprentice – National Apprentice Training Scheme”.
- A new window will open.
- Find the Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment notification link & click on that link for download.
- Read the details provided in it.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- office of Assistant Personnel Officer II,
- Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
- 4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan,
- CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
Required documents to be enclosed along with the application
- Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet)
- Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.c.Attested Land loser certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed. (If applicable)
- OBC- NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Income certificate issued by Tehsildar for waiving processing fee for EconomicallyWeaker Section.
- Tehsildar certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed. (If applicable)
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central GovernmentEmployment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- Proof of relationship with the land loser. (If applicable)
- Minority community declaration on non-judicial stamp paper enclosed as Annexure in the press notification.
- Processing Fee Demand Draft (If applicable).
- Two attested passport size photographs.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs 100/-
- SC/ST & Other candidates: Nil.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using a Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking, etc.