www.kmcgov.in Staff Nurse Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Organization: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
- Job Role: Staff Nurse
- Advertisement Number: 04/Kolkata City NUHM Society/2019-20
- Mode Of Application: Offline
- Job Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 165 posts
- Work Location: Kolkata
- Starting Date To Submit Applications: 22nd August 2019
- Last Date To Send Applications: 9th September 2019
- Selection Procedure: Merit List
- Official Site: https://www.kmc.gov.in
- Also, All India Govt Jobs here.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
Kolkata Municipal Corporation has come up with a KMC notification having the advertisement number 04/Kolkata City NUHM Society/2019-20 on 22nd August 2019. In regard to this, Kolkata City NUHM Society is going to recruit the people for the Staff Nurse posts under the National Urban Health Mission. The recruitment is purely contract basis and to be posted at Urban Primary Health centers of different Boroughs under KMC.
Candidates can check out the important details of KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 like Educational Qualifications, Vacancy, Selection Procedure, Salary, How To Apply & others from the below sections. Eligible individuals must submit the filled applications by the deadline to avoid tension at the end.
KMC Job Vacancies of Staff Nurse
- Job Designation: Staff Nurse
- Total Number of jobs: 165
The distribution of KMC Job Vacancy as per the community are listed below.
- Unreserved: 41
- SC: 60
- ST: 15
- OBC-(A): 27
- OBC-(B): 08
- Unreserved (Person with Disabilities): 09
- Unreserved (Meritorious Sports Person): 05
- Total: 165
KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for Kolkata MC Staff Nurse Jobs 2019, people must have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- The candidate should have completed the GNM training course from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ West Bengal Nursing Council (or) Aspirants should have completed the B.Sc nursing course.
- Individuals must be registered under the West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The maximum age limit of the contenders is 64 years.
- The age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per the govt rules.
কলকাতা পৌর কর্পোরেশন বাছাই প্রক্রিয়া
Through KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019, candidates are shortlisted by taking the merit list of candidates in the basic qualification.
KMC Staff Nurse Pay Scale
The selected independents after the screening will be given a remuneration of Rs. 17220/- per month.
Kolkata MC Staff Nurse Application Process
Kolkata City NUHM Society accepts offline applications for KMC Staff Nurse posts from 22nd August 2019 to 9th September 2019. Job aspirants who met the eligibility criteria can send applications as soon as possible. While filling the applications, follow these simple steps.
How to Apply For Kolkata Municipal Corporation Jobs 2019?
- Visit the official website of Kolkata Municipal Corporation i.e https://www.kmcgov.in
- You are navigated to the KMC Home page.
- Go to the Recruitment section from the home page.
- In the KMC Recruitments page, at a description page search for the relevant advertisement.
- If KMC Staff Nurse Engagement Advertisement with 04/Kolkata City NUHM Society/2019-20 number founds, then click on that.
- Read the complete KMC Staff Nurse Notification carefully.
- Contenders who have satisfied the eligibility can download the application form.
- Attach the photo & fill the form with your information.
- Re-check the filled applications to avoid printing mistakes.
- Send the application with few important documents to the postal address.
Room No. 147, 1st floor
5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata Municipal Corporation (HQ), Kolkata- 700013
Documents need to Attach:
People must attach the originals of each of the given documents & their photocopies to the interview.
- Photo proof Identity Card (Passport/Voter ID/ Aadhar)
- Proof of Address (Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar)
- Age proof of certificate (Madhyamika or equivalent examination certificate)
- All mark sheets.
You Can Also Like