Kolkata City NUHM Society MO Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Recruitment Board: Kolkata City NUHM Society
- Job Role: Medical Officer
- Advertisement Number: 04/Kolkata City NUHM Society/2019-20
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 53
- Date Of Interview: 11th September 2019
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Work Location: Kolkata
- Mode Of Application: Offline
- Official Website: https://www.kmcgov.in
- Check West Bengal State Govt Jobs here.
Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2019
Kolkata City NUHM Society Notification 2019 is released recently. People can check the complete details of the recruitment on this page. Interested candidates need to ensure the eligibility criteria and apply for the jobs. A total of 53 Medical Officer Vacancies are going to be filled by sending offline applications.
Contenders can have a look at the Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process before applying for the Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2019. Eligible intenders should attend the interview on the specified date as per the recruitment 2019. Candidates who wish to appear for the interview must submit the applications on or before the 11th September 2019.
KMC Medical Officer Vacancies 2019
- Post Names: Medical Officer
- Total Number of Jobs: 53
Detailed Category wise Vacancies are provided here.
- Medical Officer (Full time): 27
- Medical Officer (Part-time): 26
- Total: 53
Kolkata City NUHM Society Medical Officer Eligibility Conditions
The important parameters which individuals need to possess in order to apply for Kolkata City NUHM Society MO Jobs 2019 are shared here. Before filling the offline application forms, contenders have to check whether they have met the age limit & educational qualification requirements or not.
- Aspirants must have completed MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with one year compulsory Internship.
- The maximum age limit of the contenders can be up to 66 years on 1st September 2019.
KMC Medical Officer Selection Process
Eligible & Willing candidates will be selected for KMC Medical Officer Posts on the basis of their performance in the selection process.
The selected candidates in Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2019 will get a consolidated remuneration as mentioned here.
- Medical Officer (Full time): Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Medical Officer (Part-time): Rs. 24,000/- per month.
Kolkata City NUHM Society MO Notification Application Process
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 have to submit the offline application forms on or before the 11th September 2019. Candidates can follow the step by step procedure provided here to submit the applications successfully.
Step By Step Process To Send Kolkata City NUHM Society Applications
- Visit the official website of Kolkata City NUHM Society or click on the https://www.kmcgov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- On the home page, click on the Recruitment link.
- Find the Advertisement No: 03 KOLKATA CITY NUHM SOCIETY /2019-20 for the Engagement of Medical Officer (Full Time & Part-Time) (Contractual) posts.
- Download Kolkata City Medical Officer Notification 2019.
- Contenders need to go through the general instructions carefully.
- If you met the eligibility requirements, then only download the application form.
- Fill the applications with the proper data & take a print out of it.
- Interested aspirants need to attend the interview with few mandatory documents.
Venue Of Interview:
Room No 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013
Date Of Interview/ Reporting Time: 11.09.2019/ 11:30
Documents Need to Carry
People should carry the original photocopies of each of the following documents stated below at the time of interview along with the application.
- Photo proof Identity Card (Passport or Voter Id)
- Proof of Address (Passport or Voter Id)
- Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- Certificate of MBBS and Registration.
- Caste certificate.
Other Live Govt Jobs Are
- Eastern Railway CTC JCT Recruitment
- HPCL Maintenance Technician Recruitment
- Northern Railway MTS Recruitment
- AAI Apprentice Recruitment
Latest KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 60 Jobs
- Post Name: Medical Officer (Full Time/ Part Time)
- Date of Walk In Interview: 10th June 2019
- Selection Process: Interview Session
- Official Website: https://www.kmcgov.in
- Mode of Engagement: Contract Basis
KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 @ www.kmcgov.in
Dear job searchers, get into the latest WB Govt Jobs and settle your career. Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) is engaging aspirants as Medical Officers to work in Urban Primary Health Centres. The recruitment of candidates will be purely on contract basis through Walk-In-Interview session. Postulants can get all details like eligibility, venue and other info at below given areas. Candidates can work on both part-time and full-time basis as per their convenient.
KMC MO Vacancy 2019
The number of Medical Officer positions are at present to be filled is 60 in Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC).
- Medical Officer (Full Time) – 32 Jobs
- SC – 12
- ST – 04
- OBC – 14
- UR – 02
- Medical Officer (Part-Time) – 28 Jobs
Candidates those who qualified MBBS from an MCI recognized institute and also have possessed a 1-year compulsory internship are only eligible to attend for this KMC MO Walk-In Interview.
Upper age limit for applicants is 66 years as on 01st January 2019.
Medical Officer Salary In KMC
- Contenders those who are going to work as Full-Time Medical Officer will get monthly remuneration of Rs.40,000/-
- The selected candidates as Part Time Medical Officer will have a monthly payment of Rs.24,000/-
The selection of candidates would be held through walk-in interview session on the scheduled date.
Date of Walk- In Interview
Willing candidates must report by 11.30 AM on 10th June 2019 to appear for KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Not to forget carrying all the documents listed below.
Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 70013.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview
Candidates should carry the below-given documents along with the application form download through the official website to the venue.
- Phor Proof Identity Card
- Proof of Address
- Age proof certificate.
- Certificate of MBBS and Registration
- Caste Certificate.
You May Also Like
- LIC ADO 2019 Notification
- WBPSC Livestock Development Assistants Notification 2019
- WBPSC Industrial Development Officer Jobs 2019
Job needed candidates may simply follow our job portal Drona.In to know the recruitments that are taking place Central & State Wide. You can freely find the jobs related to your educational qualification here. We also provide for you the respective recruitment board previous papers, cutoff marks, merit lists and other resources very quickly.