Latest KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 60 Jobs
- Post Name: Medical Officer (Full Time/ Part Time)
- Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
- Date of Walk In Interview: 10th June 2019
- Selection Process: Interview Session
- Official Website: https://www.kmcgov.in
- Mode of Engagement: Contract Basis
KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 @ www.kmcgov.in
Dear job searchers, get into the latest WB Govt Jobs and settle your career. Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) is engaging aspirants as Medical Officers to work in Urban Primary Health Centres. The recruitment of candidates will be purely on contract basis through Walk-In-Interview session. Postulants can get all details like eligibility, venue and other info at below given areas. Candidates can work on both part-time and full-time basis as per their convenient.
KMC MO Vacancy 2019
The number of Medical Officer positions are at present to be filled is 60 in Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC).
- Medical Officer (Full Time) – 32 Jobs
- SC – 12
- ST – 04
- OBC – 14
- UR – 02
- Medical Officer (Part-Time) – 28 Jobs
Candidates those who qualified MBBS from an MCI recognized institute and also have possessed a 1-year compulsory internship are only eligible to attend for this KMC MO Walk-In Interview.
Upper age limit for applicants is 66 years as on 01st January 2019.
Medical Officer Salary In KMC
- Contenders those who are going to work as Full-Time Medical Officer will get monthly remuneration of Rs.40,000/-
- The selected candidates as Part Time Medical Officer will have a monthly payment of Rs.24,000/-
The selection of candidates would be held through walk-in interview session on the scheduled date.
Date of Walk- In Interview
Willing candidates must report by 11.30 AM on 10th June 2019 to appear for KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Not to forget carrying all the documents listed below.
Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 70013.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview
Candidates should carry the below-given documents along with the application form download through the official website to the venue.
- Phor Proof Identity Card
- Proof of Address
- Age proof certificate.
- Certificate of MBBS and Registration
- Caste Certificate.
You May Also Like
- LIC ADO 2019 Notification
- WBPSC Livestock Development Assistants Notification 2019
- WBPSC Industrial Development Officer Jobs 2019
Job needed candidates may simply follow our job portal Drona.In to know the recruitments that are taking place Central & State Wide. You can freely find the jobs related to your educational qualification here. We also provide for you the respective recruitment board previous papers, cutoff marks, merit lists and other resources very quickly.