Note: There are no active Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021 Notifications. We will update once the Kerala Forest Department releases job notifications.
|Name of the Board||Kerala Forest Department |
|No of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Posts||BFO, RFO, Ecologist & Others|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
Kerala Forest Recruitment 2021
You have Reached one Stop solution for all Kerala Forests & Wildlife Department Jobs. Every year Many Job Notifications were Released by the Kerala Government. So now we have bought you the Notifications and complete Details, of Kerala Forests and Wildlife Department Recruitment 2021. This year Kerala Government is going to announce Notification for Vacant Positions. Such as Forest Range Officer, Forest Guards, I think this is the best opportunity for all the aspirants from Kerala.
If you Qualify in this Exam, you will be selected for the training of 18 to 20 months. We suggest applicants bookmark this page for applying for all Government Jobs from Kerala. This Article is the Direct Job Alert for both Graduates and Undergraduates. Drona.in makes your work simple while applying for Jobs, like what is the Eligibility, Selection procedure, Application fees, last date of applications, Interview Process. We also provide the details of books to Qualify in these Exams and many more. Go through this article completely to get all Details.
Kerala Forest Department 2021 Jobs Eligibility & Salary
|S.No||Job Type||Age Limit||Qualification||Salary|
|1||Beat Forest Officer||19 - 30||12th or it's Equivalent||Rs 10,000 - 18000|
|2||Ecotourism Officer||19 – 32||PG in Tourism||Rs 25,000|
|3||Ecologist||19 - 32||PG in Forestry, Environmental Sciences, & Wild Life Sciences||Rs 30,000|
|4||Range Forest Officer||19 - 28||Degree in Science or B.Tech||Rs 20,000 – 36,000|
|5||Forest Guard||19 – 39||SSLC or its Equivalent||10,000 to 18,300|
|6||Sociologist||19 - 32||PG in Biology or Sociology||Rs 25,000|
|7||Conservation Biologist||19 - 32||PG in Biology or Sociology||Rs 25,000|
How to Apply for Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2021?
It is simple, below we have Given Easy steps for Applying.
- Go to the official Website Given on this link.
- When you land on Home Page, you can see Different Tabs for Job Applicants.
- In that Hit on the Recruitment option.
- It will show you different options, in that hit on Notifications.
- In that, you can see an option like “Select by Year”, in that select the year 2021.
- And then Hit on Go.
- You can see Different Gazette dates, hit on the Date you want.
- After that, It will take you to a link with Different Government Jobs in Kerala.
- Then Hit on Kerala forest department Jobs you want in 2021.
- Save the PDF File of the post you want to apply and go through all the details and then Apply.
- For the Online Application process, you have to hit on the “Must Know” Option on the home page.
- In that, you can see OTR Instructions, hit on it.
- It is nothing but Instructions to Candidates.
One Time Registration
- To apply for Kerala Forest Department jobs, they have to create an online profile on the Website.
- So on the OTR link, they can see the “One Time Registration” button hit on it, a new web page will be opened, in that hit on “Sign Up”, it will show you Different Details to Enter. Enter all Details Correctly and Access code and click on Register.
- With this, your registration process will be finished.
- Your profile will be opened.
- From your profile, you have to apply for the Forest Department Jobs, if you are Eligible.
- If you are already registered, you can Directly logIn from the OTR link.
- If you apply for any Jobs, Save the softcopy and take Handout for Future purposes.
- Your Application Process will be completed with this.
What are the Documents Required for Applying?
- Photograph of Passport Size.
- Scanned Image of Your Signature.
- Any of Your Government ID Proof.
- Certificates (SSC, 12th, Graduate, PG, etc)
What is the Certificate Format for Applied Posts?
For Every Government Job Notification. There will be a Separate process, for knowing Certificate Format. On the home page. In the downloads section, select certificate Formats. It will show you different Certificate formats. Save the application that you want.
What is the Job Profile of Kerala Forest officers?
A Forest Range Officer will be In charge of all the works in the forest Range. Under his work, he will have few more members like Watchers, guards, Section officers, Deputy Rangers. He has to take the total responsibility for revenue coming from forest sources, and do Inspections of the works done by his team. Maintaining all the accounts related to Forest, Timber, revenue & expenditure is more important.
- A Range Officer plays a key role in Investigating all the forest offences in his Area. He has the Right to File the charge sheets.
- A FRO duty is maintaining all the reports of Stationary Registers, plantation Registers, Journals, ledgers, Registers in his Range. All Forest officers are prescribed to wear a khaki uniform.
- A Forest Ranger's responsibility is Wildlife sanctuary management, protecting the forest from humans, maintaining the whole forest, and many more.
What is Kerala Forest Dept Jobs Selection Process?
- Written Test.
- Practical Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
What is the Process of the Kerala Forest Dept Posts Written Test?
- Your written test will be in the Form multiple Questions & Answer type you have to fill the correct bubble in the OMR Sheet. In your exam hall, concerned persons will offer you Question paper and OMR Sheets. Your Question Paper Cover the syllabus of the Post you Applied.
Where to Apply Kerala Forest Vacancies Physical Efficiency test?
- After Landing on the Home Page which we have given, hit on the Recruitment section.
- And then hit on “Physical Efficiency tests”.
- It will take you to a Page with Different physical efficiency test links.
- You can Download the Test procedure in PDF Format, all the details are provided in the PDF.
How to apply a Kerala Forest Posts Practical Test?
Every Forest officer, before joining there will be a Practical test like Vehicle Driving Test, Boat Driving test, Swimming Test, Walking test & Physical Measurement, cycling test, and many more. It is very simple to apply the Practical test, first, you have to hit on the official link given on this page. After that, you hit on Recruitment. In the Recruitment Section, you can see different options, in that you have to hit on “Practical Test”. After that, it will take you to a page of many Practical exams for different positions. In that Select the present year and hit on Go. It will show you links for different practical Exams. Hit on the link what you want, save the PDF and go through it, then apply the test.
What is the Interview Process & How to Apply It?
After Qualifying in Entrance Test and practical Exams, there will be a final Interview process for your position. So we suggest you bookmark this page for getting all your Interview Notifications. When you click on the official link, you see the Recruitment button. In that select “Interview Schedule”. After going to the interview Schedule page, select the year you are looking for and click on Go. Then it will take you to the page with Different Interview schedules. Click on the post you want and save the PDF file. Every Detail is offered in that PDF regarding your Interview process and Appointment details.
How to Crack a Job in Kerala Forest Department?
Cracking Job in Kerala Forest Department is simple when you follow the tips below.
- Start your preparation according to the syllabus given on the official website.
- The Exam pattern will be a written test and followed by a practical test.
- You have to prepare for both tests.
- Mostly the exam is going to conduct this year, follow this page for all test Dates.
- Practising Previous Questions Papers: When you write any competitive exam, time is more important. So if you practice past Question papers in time, it will help you in the Main test. Here you will exactly know how much time you are exactly allotting for every Question and what is your answering capability. You can check the answer keys from the official link. For all current affairs and General knowledge, we have many books, but with that, we should also follow the daily Newspaper for All updates.
What are the Options shown on your Profile page?
- My Profile.
- Notifications & Apply for a Post.
- My Applications.
- Admission Ticket.
- Confirmation for Examination.
- Profile Messages.
- My Results.
How and Where to check your Kerala Forest Dept Exam Dates?
When you are going through the main website given, in the recruitment option. You can See “Exam Schedule”. Hit on that option, and a new page opens with different exam Schedules, in that select the year you want & then hit on Go. It will show you the exam Dates you are looking for.
Instructions Need to be Followed at Exam Center
- After getting their Admit cards, they have to check their exam centre.
- When they reach their test centre, they have to occupy their seats before half an hour of the test starting time.
- Writing Board, ball-Point pen (Black or Blue), Any ID proof, Hall Ticket have to be carried to the test centre.
- OMR sheets and Question Booklet will be supplied, no fresh Question paper or answer sheet will be supplied again.
- Kindly Avoid perforation of your OMR Sheet.
- Read all the Instructions.
- Parts A of the OMR is for filling in your details, and Part B is for filling your alpha code of the Question Paper. If you don’t fill in your answer code, your test paper will not be validated.
- For every Correct answer, you get a mark.
- If you mark more than one answer, you will get negative marks.
- You will be Not allowed to leave the exam hall, during the test.
- When test time completes, you have to submit the OMR sheets to the concerned faculty.
How to Know Your Kerala Forest Dept Exam Syllabus?
Click on the Official link Given, after reaching the home page you will see an option as I mentioned in the past. That is Recruitment, in that hit on “Post wise Syllabus”. It will take you to a page of Different Post Syllabus. Select the year. Then hit on Go, it will show you the syllabus for that concerned post. Save the PDF file for your Preparation.
Kerala Forest Dept Previous Year Question Papers
Yes, for Every Competitive test as a Reference we need, previous year's Questions papers. For forest department Thiruvananthapuram Kerala and other Department Examinations, there is a chance to get past question papers. In the Download section of the Main Website, we have a process to get Question papers of past Notifications. In that section select Previous question papers. It will take you to a page, with different Question papers, select year, and press on Go. It will show you Question papers for that concerned year with Title, Paper code, Date of test, and Download button. Hit on the Download button, PDF will be opened for practice.
For Previous Year Descriptive Questions, in the downloads section, select “Question Paper Descriptive Examination”, follow the same process as above mentioned for Downloading.
Kerala Forest Dept Jobs Previous Questions Papers
What are the Best Kerala Forest Department Exams Books?
There are many books available, but Experts suggest the below books for Exam Preparation. Which are very Helpful for undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates.
The books mainly cover all topics asked in Question papers such as.
- General knowledge.
- General English.
- Current Affairs.
- Importance of Kerala.
- Computer word processing.
- Typing and Document formatting.
- General Science Mental Ability.
- legal awareness.
- Constitution of India.
- Civil Rights.
- What are the facts about Kerala?
- Arithmetic & Quantitative Aptitude Test of Reasoning.
Get the Books at your Door Step from below.
Kerala Forest Department Jobs Answer Key
In the Downloads tab of the Home page, you can see the Answer key for “OMR and Online Exam”. Choose what you want. If you choose OMR, you will get three sub-options. i.e., is Provisional Answer Key, Final Answer Key, List of Provisional Answer keys. Select the option you want, and press on Go. It will show you Post, Details, Type, Question Paper, and Answer key. Under the Answer key, you can see the Download button. Press on the button, your answer key is Saved.
For the Online test, you can see the provisional answer key, Final answer key. Choose the option that you want and press on go. A link is shown with Different Notifications, with Post, details, Type, and Option for Download. Press on the Download option, your answer key is Saved.
How to Download Kerala Forest Dept Exams Answer sheet?
To get a photocopy of your Answer Sheet, you have to apply it by paying the amount 335 INR, to the prescribed bank of the state. After filling the application, they have to send it to the head office. After announcing the results, after or before 45 days, a copy of the answer script is provided to the grad. Save your answer sheet from the link given on this page.
How Kerala Forest Exams Cut-off marks are Declared?
Ranks are given in the descending order of complete marks obtained in Written test and Interview Performance. If there is a chance of getting equal marks, the ranks are arranged in descending order according to their age. Where if the Age is also the same, Grads Names are allotted in the Rank list alphabetically.
What is the Process to Check Kerala Forest Dept Jobs Results?
- Simply click on the Main website, offered on this page.
- When you land on the home page, hit on the result section.
- It will show you Different Options, in that hit on Exam marks.
- A page will be opened to enter, “Post Name, Register Number, Access code and captcha”.
- Type Details and Press on Show.
- Your Result will be shown, save a softcopy and take a handout for future use.
How to know your Kerala Forest Dept Posts Rank?
- When you click on Results, you can see an option known as “Ranked list”
- Press on that option, a page is opened with the different Rank list.
- In that Select your District & Year and press on go.
- It will show you different Notifications, in the district you selected.
- For knowing your Rank, you have to press on the Download button, shown after every Notification.
- So, press on the Download button, for the concerned position, a PDF will be Opened, check your Rank, and save the PDF for future use.
Where to check whether you are shortlisted or not?
- In the same way press on the results section.
- In that, it shows options like “Short Lists” press on it.
- It will take you to a page, where you have to choose your Year & District.
- After that hit on Go.
- A link is opened with Different Post Notifications.
- Select the Post you want and press on Download.
- The PDF file will be opened, in that check your Register Number.
Types of Weightage
- Weightage Marks to Candidates of Native Districts.
- Weightage to Ex-Service Men.
- Weightage (Extra Marks) Will Be Given to The Meritorious Sportsmen in some sports.
- Weightage to Meritorious Sportsmen.
- Weightage Marks for grads from Kerala State Road Transport Corporation.
- Weightage Marks for grads from Kerala State Electricity Board.
- Weightage Marks for Physically Handicapped Persons.
Some Highlights have to be followed by the Applicants
- The photograph they are submitting for the application must be taken after 31.12.2010.
- Applicant Name and date of taking Photograph have to be printed on the bottom.
- Once you upload the Photo in the portal, it will be valid for 10 years.
- No application Fee.
- The applicant can view their Profile by hitting on the “Registration Card” in their Profile.
- Once you apply for any post, it cannot be deleted.
- We suggest checking all details before submitting.
- If you have an Aadhar card add it to your profile.
- They have to produce Age, Community, Experience, Education certificates, and others when they called for the selection process.
- Your Age is calculated from the first day of January from the notification date.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC Pupils and 3 Years for OBC pupils, in the upper age limit.
- Fax: 0471-2448988
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk (Working Hours only)
We assume that this article covered all topics regarding Kerala forest department recruitment 2021, in the next articles we will publish more data on this type of Jobs. Have any thoughts for us in the comments below.