Last 5 Years KTET Old Question Papers
If you are seriously searching for the teacher jobs? Then you must begin your preparation with Kerala TET Previous Question Papers along with answers. In real-time, many of the aspirants are getting qualify in the written examination by practicing KTET Teacher Sample Question Papers. As we are providing the solutions for model papers, contenders can easily prepare for the exam.
Individuals can also see the exam syllabus, question paper pattern along with KTET Frequently Asked Question papers with Solutions. Last ten years Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Sample Papers help you to score the highest marks in the written exam. Download the links of the previous paper from the following sections & prepare well for the test.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Model Papers – Overview
- Name of The Organization: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test, Pareekshabhavan
- Exam Name: Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET)
- Job Role: Teacher
- Total Number of Jobs: Various
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
- Mode of Application: Online
- Name of the Category: Previous Papers
- Admit Card Release Date: 25th October 2019
- Exam Dates: 16th, 17th, 24th November 2019
- Job Category: Kerala State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Kerala
- Official Website: ktet.kerala.gov.in
കേരള ടീച്ചർ യോഗ്യത ടെസ്റ്റ് തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കൽ പ്രക്രിയ
KTET recruitment board selects the knowledge full & skilled aspirants by conducting the written examination. By depending on the applicant’s performance in the selection procedure, the contenders are shortlisted for teacher posts.
- Written Exam
Download Kerala TET Previous Question Papers Pdf For Free
- Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Solved Papers for Category I
- K-TET Model Question Papers With Answers for Category II
- Category III Last 5 Years Kerala TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Download Kerala TET Category IV Model Papers
- Kerala Teacher Previous Papers
- Kerala TET Teacher Old Question Papers
- Download ktet.kerala.gov.in Sample Papers
Kerala TET Teacher Exam Date 2019
As per the official notification, Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test, Pareekshabhavan has decided to conduct the written test through 4 categories. The dates of the exam for KTET are 16th, 17th, 24th November 2019. So individuals need to complete the preparation of all the topics from Kerala TET Previous Question Paper by the test dates.
- K-TET I: 16th November 2019 (Saturday)
- K-TET II: 16th November 2019 (Saturday)
- K-TET III: 17th November 2019 (Sunday)
- K-TET IV: 24th November 2019 (Sunday)
K-TET Exam Syllabus 2019
For the sake of applicants, we are providing the latest Kerala TET Syllabus 2019 details on this page. Individuals can go through this detailed & category wise separated Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus 2019 & prepare or the examination. By knowing the complete Syllabus of KTET, one can get a clear idea of what to prepare & how to prepare for the exam.
ktet.kerala.gov.in Exam Pattern 2019
KTET Teacher Question Paper Pattern 2019 is provided here. Individuals can view the data like subject weightage, marking scheme, a difficulty level of questions and exam structure from the paper pattern. Aspirants must follow KTET Exam Syllabus & exam pattern to perform well in the exam. Given Kerala, Teacher pattern offers subject names, the number of questions, type of questions, marks & test period details.
- The type of questions in the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test is objective type multiple-choice questions.
- Each question has four alternative choices to pick the right answer.
- For every correct answer, one mark is added to your score.
- The total number of questions re 150.
- The maximum marks are 150.
- The total time given to complete the test is 2 hours, 30 minutes.
- The question paper is available in both Malayalam & English except languages.
Structure of Category I Paper
- The test has three parts.
- Part I has Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to age group 6-11), Mathematics, Environmental Studies as subjets.
- The part II topics are Language I-Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada.
- Part II contains Language II- English/Arabic questions.
- Each part contains 30 questions & 30 marks.
K-TET Category II Question Pattern 2019
- The questions included in the 1st part are from Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to age group 11-14) as compulsory, For Mathematics and Science teachers: Mathematics and Science or For Social Science teachers: Social Science or For any other teachers either mathematics or Social science.
- Part II contains questions from Language I-Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada/English.
- While Part III questions are from Language II-(Other than Language I) Malayalam/English
കാറ്റഗറി III നുള്ള കേരള ടീച്ചർ എലിജിബിലിറ്റി ടെസ്റ്റ് ടെസ്റ്റ് പാറ്റേൺ
- Part I of this paper contains 40 Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning
- and Teaching Aptitude questions.
- Part II has 30 questions rom Language: Malayalam/English/Tamil/Kannada subject.
- And Part III includes 80 questions from Subject specific areas (Content & Pedagogy).
Kerala TET Category IV Paper Pattern 2019
- The category IV question paper has three sections.
- The section I has Child Development, Pedagogy &
- Teacher Aptitude questions.
- Section II contains 40 Language Malayalam/English/Tamil/Kannada questions.
- Section III has 80 questions from the Subjects specific paper (Content & Pedagogy).
ktet.kerala.gov.in Books & Study Materials
In this article, contenders can get the K-TET Best books. Aspirants can go through all the topics in the exam guidelines and become a perfectionist. As you already know, competition or govt jobs are very high. So while you begin preparation, note down the relevant topics & go through the related concepts thoroughly.
- Kerala Teacher Eligibility ( K-TET ) Exam Books 2019 Paperback – 2018 by M.Ravindhiran, V.V.K.Subburaj.
- K-TET C-TET For all categories Paperback – 2019 by Dr.V.Balakrishnan MA. PhD
- TET Question Bank Paper – 2 (UP Section): Including Previous Solved Question Papers (2013-2019) Paperback – 2019 by Team Anand
- K-TET LP/UP/HSA Paperback – 2017
- K-TET Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master Category-II (Upper Primary Classes) Paper-II Social Studies/Social Science Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Paperback – 2013 by Experts Compilation
- TET -Kerala TeacherEligibility Test Paperback – 2019 by Team Anand
- K-TET Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master Category-II (Upper Primary Classes) Paper-II Mathematics & Science Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Paperback – 2013 by Experts Compilation
- K-TET Rank File 2018 Paperback – 2018 by Talent Academy
- K-Tet And C-Tet Winner (Category 1, 2 And 4) Paperback – 11 Aug 2014
- K-TET Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master Paper-I Teacher Selection for Class I-V Paperback – 2013
- CTET and TETs Child Development and Pedagogy Paper 1 and 2 2019 Paperback – 2019
Kerala TET Preparation Tips
- Gather Kerala TET Previous Question Papers.
- Get the complete K-TET Syllabus 2019 & test pattern details.
- Arrange the topics based on their weightage & importance.
- Give priority to those imp topics and manufacture a perfect preparation schedule.
- Contenders must follow the timetable and prepare for the written test.
- After completing the preparation, revise the topics thoroughly.
- Also, prepare the study notes during preparation.
- Attend mock tests and practice Kerala TET Teacher Model Papers.
Download K TET Admit Card 2019 Pdf
Kerala TET Teacher Admit Card 2019 link will be activated on 25th October 2019 at the official site. Interested candidates who have filled the applications can download the call letter on or before the exam dates. KTET Hall Ticket 2019 has a significant role to play in the examination hall. Literally, the invigilator will not allow the contenders to take part in the test without carrying the entry card with you to the test center. Therefore download Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter as early as possible.
Download Kerala TET Previous Question Papers
- Get Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Practise Papers Download Link for Free
- Download K TET Admit Card 2019 Here
- Kerala TET Exam Results
- Kerala TET Answer Key
You Can Also Apply for