Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2019
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card is about to release in November. Candidates who have registered for KTET Notification can use the quick link in the down lines. Also, contenders can know the details like exam date, selection process, download steps to get KTET admit card. As of now, the KTET seniors have not released any notification regarding the hall ticket.
As soon as they announced the news about the hall ticket, we will inform you via this page. So stick to this post to know instant updates. After downloading the KTET hall ticket, keep it aside carefully and carry it to an examination hall without any fail. Whereas, the invigilator uses the admit card to find the fake candidates and to give permission to the original aspirants.
Overview of Kerala TET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
- Flash News: KTET Admit Card Released – Link Updates Below
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Board
- No. of Posts: Various
- Name of the Post: Teacher
- Admit Card Download Date: 08th November 2019
- Written Exam Date: 16,17 & 24th November 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview & Documents Verification
- Official Website: https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/index.php
Selection Process of KTET 2019
The selection process for applied applicants of KTET Recruitment Notification will be based on a written exam, interview, and document verification. Contenders those who performed well in all rounds will be appointed as a Government Teacher in Kerala State. The phases are like
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Download TET Kerala Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
KTET Exam Date 2019
The written exam date for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test is 16th November 2019, 17th November 2019 & 24th November 2019. By knowing the exam date earlier, it is easy to schedule the preparation well. Collect the admit card at least one week before the exam.
Info Printed on Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates must check the information printed on hall ticket after downloading. If any misprints found intimate to the senior authorities immediately. So, they can correct it soon prior to the exam. They are on lines
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Aspirant’s Name
- Examination Date
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of Applicant
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Test Centre Venue
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
Important Document to Carry With K TET Admit Card 2019
For the sake of candidates, they need to carry a few ID proofs along with the K TET hall ticket to an examination hall.
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
Steps to Download K TET Admit Card 2019?
- First, go to the official website of the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test, i.e., https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/index.php
- Then follow the instructions and get details.
- Search your recruitment page for examination details.
- Enter your application form number or registration ID number, Date of Birth, and password.
- Check it once before submitting the details.
- Then finally you can view the examination admit card download button.
- And you get Kerala TET Admit Card/Hall Ticket and take the print safely.
You May Also Like