Kerala PSC offers employment chances to the freshers and experienced people in its departments. The authorities release a huge number of Kerala PSC Recruitment Notifications 2020 on its official website. Sometimes, Kerala PSC Notification will also be advertised in local newspapers as it has many departments. It is hard to obtain the right opportunity for contestants alone. This web page is particularly designed to provide fresh news about the Latest KPSC Recruitment updates.
Latest Job Notification of Kerala Public Service Commission
About PSC Kerala
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a state board. It is a body formed by the Constitution of India to recruit the aspirants for civil service jobs in Kerala depending on the rules of reservation and the merits of the applied candidates. The Kerala PSC Head Office is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020
The main purpose of keralapsc.gov.in recruitment 2020 is to recruit workers for Kerala State Departments. It releases the recruitment notifications inviting applications for the selection of eligible individuals for various posts as per the requirements of the appointing officials. The keralapsc.gov.in recruitment 2020 conducts written examination and practical tests, medical tests, PET (physical efficiency test) and personal interview and also prepares a selection list based on the performance of the exam participants and advises the aspirants for appointment strictly depending on their result by obeying the rules of reservation keralapsc.gov.in
List of Kerala PSC Jobs 2020
The Kerala PSC authorities will release the notification for different posts in various departments, Hear are the List.
- Development Associates
- Sports Person
- Junior Executives
- Medical Officer
- Clerk Cum Typist
- Programme Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Assistant Engineers
- Station Fire Officers
- Junior & Senior Research Fellow
- Executive Technical Assistant
- Village Accountants
- Assistant Manager
- Staff Nurse
- Revenue Inspectors
- Excise Inspectors
- Sub Inspectors
- General Duty Medical Officers
- Programme Coordinator
- Junior Training Officers
- Tech /Non-Tech Group A and B Jobs
- Project Coordinators
- Engineers/ Supervisor
- Project Engineer
- Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Gazetted Probationers
- Guest Faculty/ Teaching Assistant
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Deputy General Manager
- Senior Research Fellow
- District Manager Grade A & Grade B
- Assistant Surgeon
- Junior Research Fellow
- Taluka Development Officer, etc
Eligibility Criteria for PSC Kerala
- Kerala PSC Educational Qualification
- Competitors must fulfil the educational qualification. Applicants should have that qualification or higher qualification which is defined in the notification.
- Generally, Individuals those who possessed SSC (10th Class), Diploma, 12th (Intermediate), Graduation (Degree/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Tech/ B.A/ or its equivalent), Post Graduation (Masters Degree/ MBA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D./ Law/ or its equivalent) qualification from a recognized institution/ university/ recognized college are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment.
- Kerala PSC Age Limit
- Contenders who are ready to apply for the Kerala PSC Vacancy 2020, they need to meet the age limit (lower age limit and upper age limit) which is designated in the Kerala PSC 2020 Notification.
- Generally, for the Kerala PSC Recruitment official Notification 2020, the intending age must be 18 years and must not exceed 35 years.
Application Process for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020
Hopefuls who meet eligibility requirements can apply for any Job in Kerala PSC through online mode or offline mode. The official recruitment notification is having the mode of application and also the complete instructions to apply. Individuals can also view the complete step by step procedure to fill the online or offline application form successfully here.
- Login Method
- New users have to complete the registration method before going to apply online.
- First, go to the Kerala Public Service Commission official site.
- Enter the login particulars.
- Go to the following “PSC Kerala One Time Registration” section to know how to register, if you are a new user.
- How to Apply Kerala PSC Notification 2020-21 Online?
- Go to the Kerala PSC official web portal. @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
- On the home page, find the notification and click on it.
- Open the official notification and read it carefully.
- If you are suitable, then go for the “Apply Online” link available in it.
- A new tab will display with the online application form on the computer screen.
- Fill all the fields with accurate details.
- Now, upload the scanned certificates as per specified dimensions.
- Complete the fee payment (if any) through credit card/ net banking/ /debit card/ wallets.
- You must note down the ‘transaction-id’ after completing the payment method for future purposes if any technical issues occur.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Keep the submitted online application form with you for future use.
- How to Apply Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020-21 Offline?
- Go to the Kerala Public Service Commission official web portal. @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Go to the home page of KPSC.
- Open the official notification and read it carefully.
- If you satisfy all eligibility standards, then go to the download option.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill the asked particulars correctly.
- Attach the required certificates as per norms along with the payment copy (if any).
- Write the address on the envelope which is mentioned in the notification.
- Send it through the speed post before the last date.
- Kerala Public Service Commission,
- PSC Head Office,
- Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.
- Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
- PSC Kerala One Time Registration
- To apply for any Kerala PSC Vacancy, every individual should have Kerala PSC One Time Registration.
- If you are a new user, then examine and follow the below guidelines to complete Kerala PSC OTR.
- First, competitors have to go to https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- At the right corner of the Kerala PSC home page, you can find the “One Time Registration Login” section.
- Press on the “New Registration” tab.
- A new page will open.
- You have to enter the fields such as User Name, E-mail, Mobile Number, DOB, Gender, etc. and given Captcha.
- Click on “Register” tab.
- You will get a One Time Password to your registered Email or Phone number.
- Enter the same in the empty field.
- Now you are a registered aspirant.
List of Documents to Apply for Kerala PSC Posts
Contenders who are applying for the Kerala PSC Jobs have to affix the following documents as per officials guidance.
- SSC (10th) Marks Memo
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Marks memos of Intermediate (12th)
- Passport size photo
- Marks memos of Graduation
- Nativity certificate
- Marks memos Post Graduation
- Residence certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Community certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Any Valid identity proof
- A certificate or any ID signed by govt officer
- Pan card
- DL (Driving License)
- Ration Card
Selection Process of Kerala PSC Vacancies 2020
- The Kerala PSC authorities may include any of the following rounds in the selection procedure for recruiting talented individuals to fill the available posts.
- Written Examination
- Screening Test (CBT/ Offline)
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
Previous Years Question Papers PDF
The Kerala PSC Previous Question Papers plays a primary role in exam preparation. If you observe the last papers of Kerala PSC Jobs, then you will also understand the test pattern. Old Papers of any exam consists of the previously asked questions. Also, there is an opportunity of asking the same or similar questions in the present year. Therefore, Download Last 10 Years Kerala PSC Previous Question Papers and prepare for the written exam thoroughly.
Every participant has to carry the Kerala PSC Exams Admit Card of related exam to the examination centre. The authorities of the Kerala PSC will release the corresponding examination call letter through its web portal. Download the KPSC Kerala Exams Hall Ticket from the official portal before one week to the test date. You should carry it to the exam centre along with the certificates.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Exam Syllabus 2020
Before going to prepare for any written exam, every applied contender must have Syllabus of the respective written exam. The test syllabus contains all the topics that an applicant has to be prepared for the exam. Download KPSC Tulasi Syllabus from the official website of Public Service Commission Kerala to kickstart your preparation for the test.
Kerala PSC Exams Results 2020
PSC Kerala Results plays a prominent role in selecting contenders. The officials of PSC Kerala will issue the Exam Results of the written test on its portal. You can check your Kerala PSC Mains Result by entering your data. If you qualify the first round of the selection procedure, then prepare for the later round. Generally, the Kerala KPSC Merit List 2020 is published after one week from the result declaration date.
How to Prepare for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020
Nowadays, getting the qualifying marks is not enough to get a job in Kerala Public Service Commission. Every individual should prepare well to get qualified. A perfect preparation plan is the best solution to qualify in the written examination. Intenders will be selected based on the marks achieved in recruitment stages. The preparation tips are provided in the following that helps you to crack the selection rounds easily.
- Applied individuals should begin preparation from the next minute of the application process.
- The written exam is the usual round in the initial level of the selection process to filter out the individuals.
- Intenders must have a clear view of the test pattern and syllabus to clear the test.
- You have to find the hard subjects and concentrate more on those topics.
- Time management skills play a vital role in the written exams.
- Your preparation plan must be based on your efficiency level.
- Download the subject wise and topic wise practice papers/ mock tests on the internet.
- Go for a particular test Kerala PSC previous papers.
- Solve the questions in old papers after the completion of each subject preparation.
- You have to write a short note for the end minute preparation while preparing for the exam.
- Solve the past year papers and begin the revision.
- You must take care of your preparation time while practising the old papers.
Careers & Growth Opportunities in Public Service Commission Kerala PSC
The selected individual will get promotions to depend on their dedicated work style and academic qualification, along with experience. Along with it, the Kerala Public Service Commission provides attractive facilities for the employees. Moreover, job security and affirmation is also one of the added advantages to the employees of Kerala PSC.
Other Related Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get my password, If I forgot it?
- Ans. You can find the “forgot password” option available under the login button. Hit on that link and enter the necessary fields. Candidates will get a ‘password reset link’ to your registered email id or phone number.
- What type of notifications are released by KPSC Kerala?
- Ans. Kerala Public Service Commission issues the notifications regarding Medical Dept, Police Dept, Assistant Engineer, Forest Dept, Junior Engineer, Gazetted Probationers, Junior Training Officers, etc. annually.
- What do I do if the ‘Make Payment Option’ shows the window popup blocker is enabled in your browser?
- Ans. The window popup blocker message appears to let you know that Popup Blocker is enabled that will avoid Bank Window opening. In order to remove this, go to the settings of the web browser and uncheck the Popup Blocker option.
- Is it possible to change my name or information after applying?
- Ans. No, the PSC Kerala does not allow the applied aspirants to change the information after submitting your application form.
- What is Age relaxation for KPSC Kerala Jobs 2020?
- Ans. Age relaxation is the extension of the upper age limit. As per the norms of KPSC Kerala, it depends on the category such as General/ SC/ ST/ OBC. Generally, the Age relaxation is approximately 65 years.
- What is the upper and lower Age limit to apply for KPSC Kerala Recruitment?
- Ans. The lower age limit is 18 years, and the upper age limit is 35 years.
- What do I do when I have my User ID but don’t remember my password?
- Ans. You can reset your password by using the same User ID. Click the forgot password and provide your User ID, Date of Birth, Unique ID (Pan Card, Driving Licence, etc.) which you provide during registration method.
- What should I do, if I have paid the application fee, but there are mistakes in my application form?
- Ans. You can cancel the submitted application form. But, the paid fee cannot snibe refunded under any circumstances.
- What should I do, if I don’t remember my User ID?
- Ans. You can make a phone call to the Help Desk number given on the main page and provide the details as asked by the authorised person attending your call that will help the officials to track your User ID.
- Is any other mode of payment permitted?
- Ans. No, e-Payment through the candidate profile is only allowed.
- Do I have to register every time before applying for the Departmental Test?
- Ans. No. You no need to register every time before applying for the Departmental Test. Use the same User ID to apply for Departmental or Special Test or any other activities related to Kerala Public Service Commission’s Examinations.
- When would I be able to apply for an examination?
- Ans. You would be able to apply for the related examination only on the publishing notification for that examination and until the end date.
Kerala PSC Tulasi Jobs Through Drona Website
We hope that the details shared on this web page about the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Notifications will be helpful for you. For more information, keep visiting our web page regularly or bookmark our site Drona.in using Ctrl + D. You can also refer to the Kerala PSC official portal to know more data about the Kerala KPSC Recruitment.