|Department Name||Kerala PSC |
|Post Name||LP School Assistant (Malayalam) (By Transfer), Office Attendant & Other|
|Total No. of Vacancies||258 |
|Similar Jobs ||Kerala PSC Jobs |
|Starting date to fill the application form||30th July 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||29th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam |
|Type of Job||Kerala Govt Jobs |
|Adv No ||081/2019 TO 132/2019|
|Official Website|| https://www.keralapsc.gov.in|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Here is an excellent job opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt Jobs. In recent days, the officials of Kerala Public Service Commission have announced a recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for 258 Asst Professor, Office Attendant & other posts. The application process for Kerala PSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Jobs 2019 has started on 30th July 2019 & ends on 29th august 2019.
Job fighters who want to settle in Kerala state can grab this opportunity by applying through online mode. Check the genuine information shared in this article regarding Kerala PSC Extraordinary Gazette Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, vacancies, how to apply, links, etc. Also, check Kerala PSC Notifications here.
Kerala PSC Office Attendant Vacancy 2019
Total No. of Vacancies: 258 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology: 04
- Assistant Professor in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 01
- Technical Education(Polytechnic Colleges): 04
- Junior Instructor (Sheet Metal Worker): 01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Anticipated
- Junior Instructor (Painter General): 01
- Artist Photographer: 01
- Office Attendant: 64
- Senior Superintendent/Assistant Treasury Officer/ Sub Treasury Officer /Officer in Charge of Stamp depot: 01
- Electrician: 01
- Lecturer in Statistics: 01
- Medical Officer: 01
- Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer: 25
- Lecturer in Commercial Practice: 02
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda): 03
- Civil Excise Officer: 03
- Branch Manager: 04
- Branch Manager: 14
- L.D. Typist/Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk: 03
- Work Superintendent: 02
- Nurse Gr-II (Ayurveda): 02
- Confidential Assistant Gr. II: 10
- Assistant Professor in Genito Urinary Surgery (urology): 01
- Assistant Professor in Plastic and Reconstructive: 01
- Lecturer in Orthopaedics: 02
- Lecturer in ENT: 01
- Time Keeper: 02
- Lecturer in Anaesthesia: 10
- Tracer Grade I: 01
- Welfare Organiser: 01
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam) (By Transfer): 77
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 01
- Sergeant: 04
- Laboratory Technician GrII: 06
- Chick Sexer: 03
- Clerk Typist / Typist Clerk: Not Estimated.
KPSC LP School Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology- 21- 46 Years
- Technical Education(Polytechnic Colleges) – 20-39 Years
- Assistant Professor in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – 21- 46 Years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 18-36 Years
- Junior Instructor (Sheet Metal Worker) – 19-44 Years
- Junior Instructor (Painter General) – 19-44 Years
- Artist Photographer – 19-41 Years
- Office Attendant – 18-36 Years
- Assistant Professor in Genito Urinary Surgery (urology) – 21- 46 Years
- Lecturer in Orthopaedics – 21- 46 Years
- Lecturer in ENT – 21- 46 Years
- Assistant Professor in Plastic and Reconstructive – 21- 46 Years
- Lecturer in Anaesthesia – 21- 46 Years
- Time Keeper – 18-36 Years
- Tracer Grade I – 18-36 Years
- Welfare Organiser – 50 (Fifty) years
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam) (By Transfer) – Not applicable.
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 18-36 Years
- Sergeant – 18-36 Years
- Laboratory Technician GrII – 18-36 Years
- Chick Sexer – 18-36 Years
- Clerk Typist / Typist Clerk – 18-36 Years
- Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk (By Transfer) – 18-36 Years
- Senior Superintendent/Assistant Treasury Officer/ Sub Treasury Officer /Officer in Charge of Stamp depot – 18-41 Years
- Electrician – 18-41 Years
- Lecturer in Statistics – 22-45 Years
- Medical Officer – 23-39 Years
- Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer – 18-45 Years
- Lecturer in Commercial Practice – 20-42 Years
- Nurse Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 18-39 Years
- Confidential Assistant Gr. II – 18-39 Years
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 18-39 Years
- Civil Excise Officer – 19-34 Years
- Branch Manager – 18-45 Years
- Branch Manager – 18-50 Years
- L.D. Typist/Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk – 18-50 Years
- Work Superintendent – 18-39 Years.
- Office Attendant: Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II: Passed Higher Secondary/Pre-Degree with Science subjects from any recognized University/Board or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- To get further more post-wise educational qualifications, refer the official Kerala PSC Extraordinary Gazette Recruitment notification provided below.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the written examination, interview.
The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Application Process
The Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Apply online link is activated on 30th July 2019. So, all the willing & eligible candidates have to submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 29th August 2019. Follow these simple guidelines provided here while filling the online form.
Visit the official portal i.e, https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the relevant notification link.
- Select the desired post you are willing to apply.
- Then, hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if required).
- Upload the required documents (if required).
- Cross-verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.