Kerala PSC Extraordinary Gazette Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Board: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name: LP School Assistant (Malayalam) (By Transfer), Office Attendant & Other
- Total No. of Vacancies: 258 Posts.
- Advt No: 081/2019 TO 132/2019
- Application Process: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify Later
- Official Site: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Kerala
- Name Of the Category: Admit Card
- Get Kerala Govt Jobs here.
Kerala PSC Office Attendant Admit Card 2019
Kerala PSC Extraordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019 download link will be activated soon on the official site. The Kerala PSC team issues the admit cards 15 days before the written test. As soon as the Kerala Public Service Commission higher authorities declare the concerned news, we will inform you. Contenders are suggested to keep in touch with drona.in to get the relevant information.
Usually, the examination board will not permit contenders to take the test without carrying the hall ticket to the exam center. You can utilize the direct link present here to get Kerala LP School Assistant Call Letter 2019. So collect Kerala Office Assistant Call Letter by giving valid login details. Candidates can go through the further sections of this article to get useful information such as written test date, selection process, etc.
www.keralapsc.gov.in Extraordinary Gazette Selection Process
In general, the team of Kerala Public Service Commission organizes few rounds to screen the eligible candidates. After completing the entire screening procedure, the Kerala PSC Crew declares the merit list of aspirants. The rounds are in this fashion
- Written Examination
Kerala Extraordinary Gazette Exam Date 2019
Till date, the Kerala PSC is about to conduct the Extraordinary Gazette Exam in the coming days. Right after the higher officials declare the related news, we will update you the news. Make sure to get Kerala PSC Extraordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019 at the earliest to overcome the hurry at the end minute.
Details Printed On Kerala PSC Extraordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019
After completing the Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 download verify the details listed on it. If you find any printing mistakes report the senior officials and get them corrected soon. They are along the lines
- Aspirant’s Name
- Registration Number
- Test Centre Venue
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Examination Date
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
Necessary Documents To Take With Kerala PSC Asst Surgeon Call Letter
In general, candidates are recommended to take certain additional documents along with Kerala PSC Extraordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019. They are in the following fashion
- PAN card
- And any other ID assigned by the state or central govt
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- College ID
- Voter ID
How To Download www.keralapsc.gov.in Extraordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019?
- Primarily, go to Kerala Public Service Commission Official Website i.e https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- The homepage of the Kerala PSC will display on the screen.
- Click on the recruitment.
- Later, search for the Kerala Extraordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019.
- Then, login page with Registration Number, Date Of Birth, Password as credentials will appear.
- Aspirants must enter the relevant data in the fields of the login page.
- Verify the given information & click on the submit button.
- Then, Kerala PSC Office Assistant Call Letter is displayed.
- Cross-check the data & figure out if there are any mistakes.
- Download the hall ticket on your computer.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future use.
Download Kerala PSC Extraordinary Gazette Hall Ticket 2019
You May Also Like