Kerala PSC Clerk Notification 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Adv No: 150/2019 & 156/2019
- Post Name: Clerk & Clerk Typist
- No. of Posts: 07
- Selection Process: Written Test/OMR/Online Test
- Application Starting Date: 15th October 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 20th November 2019
- Application Process: ONLINE
- Category: Government Jobs in India
- Work Location: Kerala Govt Jobs
- Official Site: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Kerala PSC Clerk – Typist Recruitment 2019
Kerala Public Service Commission is going to fill the vacant posts of Clerk & Clerk – Typist. So, Candidates who have passed the 10th class can easily apply the application form from 15th October 2019 to 20th November 2019. Check out the details of this employment notice to know the rules and regulations.
Vacancies in Kerala PSC
- Post Name: Clerk & Clerk & Typist
- No of Posts: 07 vacancies
- Contenders must have in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who have an interest in this KPSC Notification must have age in between 18 years to 41 years.
- Note: Candidates must have born in between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.2001
The applied aspirants of Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment must have appear for the Written/OMR/Online Test to get select as clerk/clerk-typist.
- The application process will be held through ONLINE mode from 15th October 2019 to 20th November 2019.
- The application fee for this KPSC Clerk Notification is not mentioned.
The appointed candidates will get pay of Rs. 16,000/- for Clerk-Typist posts to Rs.43,600/- and Rs. 3125/- to Rs. 7000/-
Related Govt Jobs in India