|Department Name||Kerala PSC |
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer, Analyst Grade-II, Agriculture Officer, and other posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||187|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala PSC Jobs|
|Last date for Submission of Application||20th November 2020 |
|Work Location ||Kerala |
|Type of Job||Kerala Govt Jobs |
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Notification 2019
This is an excellent opportunity for those contenders who are looking for the Kerala Govt Jobs. Kerala Public Service Commission has released a recruitment advertisement for 187 posts. Online applications are accepted from the willing and eligible job seekers for Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer, Analyst Grade-II, Agriculture Officer, and other posts. Job hunters can check the complete data about KPSC Notification from the following modules.
Aspirants need to check out educational qualifications, selection process, salary, age limit, application steps, pay scale details at the official notification. As per the Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Notification, individuals who satisfy the eligibility conditions can send applications before the end date.
Kerala Casualty Medical Officer Vacancies 2019
Post names: Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer, Analyst Grade-II, Agriculture Officer, and other posts
Total Number of Posts: 187
Post wise detailed list of vacancies are provided here.
- Analyst Gr-III: 07
- Foreman (Electrical): 01
- Manager Grade III: 01
- Regional Officer: 01
- Architectural Head Draftsman: 02
- Overseer/ Draftsman (Mechanical): 03
- Librarian Grade IV: 01
- Meter Reader: 08
- Public Relation Officer: 01
- Architectural Draftsman Grade I: 03
- Draftsman (Mechanical): 01
- Stenographer: 01
- Operator: 05
- Assistant Compiler: 09
- Clerk: 04
- Physiotherapist: 01
- Cook (Tourism Department): 01
- Dairy Farm Instructor: 03
- Confidential Asst Gr-II: 01
- Clerk Typist: 03
- Lecturer (statistics): 01
- Lecturer (Mathematics): 01
- Lecturer (Urdu): 01
- Assistant Professor: 01
- Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer: 89
- Assistant Marine Surveyor: 01
- Agricultural Officer: 01
- Lecturer (Mridangam): 01
- Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School): 01
- Supervisor (ICDS): 01
- Godown Manager: 01
- Unit Manager: 01
- Foreman (Wood Workshop): 01
- Lower Division Clerk: 01
- Jr Health Inspector Gr-III: 05
- Part-Time High School Asst (Urdu): 02
- Cook (Schedule Caste Department): 20
- Total: 187
KPSC Asst Surgeon Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Surgeon posts: Candidates must have completed a degree in modern medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualifications.
- To know the qualifications for other posts, visit the respective official advertisements.
- Analyst Gr-III: 21-36 Years
- Foreman (Electrical): Not Exceed 50 Years
- Manager Grade III: 20-36 Years
- Regional Officer: 18-26 Years
- Architectural Head Draftsman: 18-36 Years
- Overseer/ Draftsman (Mechanical): 18-36 Years
- Librarian Grade IV: 18-36 Years
- Meter Reader: 19-36 Years
- Public Relation Officer: 25-36 Years
- Architectural Draftsman Grade I: 18-36 Years
- Draftsman (Mechanical): 18-36 Years
- Stenographer: 18-36 Years
- Operator: 18-36 Years
- Assistant Compiler: 18-36 Years
- Clerk: 18-50 Years
- Physiotherapist: 18-36 Years
- Cook (Tourism Department): 18-36 Years
- Dairy Farm Instructor: 19-40 Years
- Confidential Asst Gr-II: 18-41 Years
- Clerk Typist: 18-41 Years
- Lecturer (statistics): 22-43 Years
- Lecturer (Mathematics): 22-43 Years
- Lecturer (Urdu): 22-45 Years
- Assistant Professor: 21-49 Years
- Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer: 18-47 Years
- Assistant Marine Surveyor: 18-41 Years
- Agricultural Officer: 18-40 Years
- Lecturer (Mridangam): 22-39 Years
- Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School): 18-43 Years
- Supervisor (ICDS): Not Completed 50 Years
- Godown Manager: 18-43 Years
- Unit Manager: 18-43 Years
- Foreman (Wood Workshop): 18-42 Years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18-39 Years
- Jr Health Inspector Gr-III: 18-39 Years
- Part-Time High School Asst (Urdu): 18-45 Years
- Cook (Schedule Caste Department): 18-39 Years
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Aspirants can get the selection process details for Kerala Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer Jobs 2019 at the official site i.e https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
The shortlisted candidates for www.keralapsc.gov.in Assistant Surgeon Posts will get a salary as mentioned at the notification.
The KPSC Assistant Surgeon Job Vacancy Application Procedure started on 15th October 2019 on its official site. Eligible individuals must submit the applications on or before the 20th November 2019. Get the step by step procedure to fill the online Kerala PSC Casualty Medical Officer Application Form from the following sections.
How to Apply For Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2019?
- At first, go to the official portal of Kerala Public Service Commission i.e www.keralapsc.gov.in
- On the KPSC homepage, click on the recruitment notification tab.
- Later click on the EXTRAORDINARY GAZETTE DATE 15/10/2019 link.
- You will get the list of notifications with cat numbers starting with Analyst Grade III – Drug Control and ending with Cook – Scheduled Caste Development Department.
- Intenders must go through the detailed notification to which you want to apply for.
- Check the eligibility criteria and general conditions.
- If eligible, then hit on the Apply Online Link.
- Contenders must provide the required data in the mandatory fields of the application form.
- Upload a scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- Submit the applications.
- In the end, take a hard copy of the application preview for future reference.