Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Kerala Postal Circle GDS & LDO Results – Released Link Updated Below
- Name of the Organisation: India Post, Kerala Postal Circle
- Post Names: Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak
- Number of Vacancies: 2086 Jobs
- Advertisement Number: RECTT/50-1/DLGS/2019
- Category: Government Jobs in India
- End Date for the submission of the Applications: 4th September 2019
- Result/Merit List Release Date: Update soon
- Selection Criteria: Merit List
- Job Category: Postal Jobs
- Work Location: All Over India
- Category: Results
- Official Site: http://appost.in/
- Check Kerala Govt jobs here
Kerala Postal GDS Results 2019
India Post will soon announce the Kerala Postal GDS Result cum Merit List 2019 on its official portal. After the declaration of the result, applicants can check the Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak shortlisted candidates list from this page. Kerala Post Office GDS Result 2019 will be declared by mentioning the percentages of the shortlisted candidates. Applicants whose registration number and names are there in the Kerala Postal Circle BPM ABPM Selection List, they are shortlisted for 2086 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. SMS will also be sent to the provisionally shortlisted candidates by the Indian Postal Circle Department.
Get the update to date information related to Kerala Postal GDS Results release date, selection process, steps to check result cum merit list, details available on the merit list, etc.
Kerala Post Office GDS Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the eligible candidates for Kerala Postal GDS Vacancies will be as per the automatically generated merit list according to the rules on the basis of online submitted applications of the applicants.
How to check Kerala Postal Circle GDS Result cum Merit List 2019?
- Firstly, visit the official portal i.e, http://appost.in/
- On the home page, find the Results Released section
- Search and click on the link “Kerala (2086 Posts)” under this section
- Download the Kerala Postal GDS Result 2019 cum Merit List / Selection Candidates List
- Check whether your name and the registration number is available in the Kerala Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List or not
- Take the printout of it and keep safely for future reference
Details available on Kerala Postal circle GDS Selection List/ Merit List
The Kerala Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2019 consists of the following information. After completion of downloading the Kerala Postal GDS Result cum Merit List/ Selection List 2019, candidates have to check whether their name and the registration number is available or not.
- Name of the Division
- HO Name
- SO Name
- BO Name
- Post Name
- Category of the candidate
- Number of Posts
- Registration Number
- Name of the Selected Candidate with Percentage
Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List Preparation
The officials will prepare the Kerala Postal GDS Result/ Merit List 2019 by keeping in the mind the following considerations.
- No weightage is given for higher educational qualifications like Intermediate, degree, B.E/ B.Tech, etc
- The marks obtained in 10th class from a recognized board aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals is the criteria for the final selection
- Passing all the subjects as per the respective board norms is mandatory
- Applicants having both grades and marks in the marks list have to apply with marks only. If any candidate applying with grades only, his/her application will be disqualified
- In the case of the marks lists consisting of the grades/ points, marks will be reckoned by taking the conversion of grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case applicants get the same marks, the officials will prepare the merit list by considering the candidate having a higher age will be first.
- ST female
- SC female
- OBC female
- EWS female
- UR female
- ST Male
- SC Male
- OBC male
- EWS male
- UR male
- Candidates can apply for 20 posts as per the cycle of online engagement. This means that he/she can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all circles. However, this count of 20 posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the home circle of the candidates.
- If a candidate opts for 5 posts with preference post 1, post 2, post 3, post 4, post 5, etc and selected for more than one post, the post in the order of preference is offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts is forfeited.
Furnishing of Security
On engagement as GDS, candidates need to furnish the security in such a manner prescribed from time to time. The existing security amount in the case of GDS Branch Postmaster and other approved categories of GDS such as ABPM, Dak Sevak is Rs.25000/- and Rs. 10,000 respectively.
Direct Link to Check Kerala Postal GDS Results 2019