Kerala Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
Hello Aspirants, are you checking for the India Postal Department Jobs? Get the useful data of Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2019 on this page.
भारतीय डाक has issued a latest notification to fill 2086 vacant posts. The organization is going to recruit people for Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak under Kerala Postal Division. So interested candidates must check the eligibility conditions, selection process & application fee to apply for Kerala Postal Dept ABPM Posts. The eligible contenders must finish the application process @ appost.in on or before 4th September 2019.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organisation: India Post
- Division: Kerala Circle
- Post Names: Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak
- Number of Vacancies: 2086 Jobs
- Mode of Application: Online
- Opening Date For Applications: 5th August 2019
- End Date For submitting Applications: 4th September 2019
- Category: Government Jobs in India 2019
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 4th September 2019
- Selection Criteria: Merit List
- Job Category: Postal Jobs
- Work Location: All Over India
- Official Site: http://appost.in/
Kerala Postal ABP/ GDS Vacancies
Post Names: Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak
Community wise vacancies of the posts are included here
- EWS: 197
- OBC: 416
- PWD-A: 6
- PWD-B: 22
- PWD-C: 26
- PWD-DE: 4
- SC: 143
- ST: 37
- UR: 1235
- Total Vacancies: 2086
appost.in Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Conditions
- Contenders must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English by any recognized board.
- Individuals should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
The lower and upper age of the candidates for GDS posts should be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 05.08.2019. The category wise age relaxation for reserved candidates are as follows
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST: 15 years
The selection of candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak jobs through Kerala Postal GDS Recruitment involves single steps. The selection is based on the merit list of candidates which is obtained as per the 10th standard marks memo.
The salary for Gramin Dak Sevaks depends on the post name, division, SO name, BO name. Generally, it is either Rs. 10,000/- per month or Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Kerala Postal Department accepts online applications for Kerala Postal GDS Recruitment 2019. Willing contenders can follow the below step by step procedure that helps you in filling the application form. Moreover, one can submit online applications between 5th August 2019 & 4th September 2019. We are suggesting you complete the application process as early as possible to avoid tension at last.
How To Apply for Kerala Postal GDS ABPM/Dak Sevak Jobs?
- First of all, open India Post Official site http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Now the home page appeared on display.
- Go to the “Live Notifications” section which is available at the left side of the screen.
- Then click on the Kerala(2086 posts) link.
- Download Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevaks Notification 2019.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria can register themselves in https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline
- Enter the following necessary information at the time of registration and obtain the registration number.
- Name, Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Community, Gender
- Board in which Xth class passed, etc.
- Later, go to Apply Online link.
- Individuals must fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the post preference and view preview of applications.
- Now, you need to pay the application fee.
- At last, take the hard copy of the application preview and keep it with you.
Applicants who belong to the UR/OBC/EWS category & male have to pay Rs. 100/-. All types of female candidates, SC/ST candidates, and PWD candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
Other Government Jobs