Kerala Police Sportsmen Recruitment Latest Updates
- Department Name: Kerala Police Department
- Total No. of Vacancies: 63
- Post Name: Sportsmen
- Vacancies are to be filled in Swimming, Basket Ball, Athletic & VolleyBall Teams
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th June 2019
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://keralapolice.gov.in
- Apply for Live Government Jobs 2019
Kerala Police Sportsmen Recruitment 2019
Kerala Police Department is looking forward application forms from talented sports personnel to work in Kerala Police Swimming Team, Basket Ball Team, Athletic Team and Volley Ball Team. So, aspirants having required eligibility can apply for these Kerala Govt Jobs.
Candidates must have minimum physical standards and Sports achievement in order to apply for Kerala Police Jobs. Submit duly filled application form through OFFLINE mode by 10th June 2019. Participants can download the official notification pdf as well as application form by click on the below links.
Kerala Police Vacancies 2019
The number of Sportsmen positions currently available in the Police Department of Kerala are 63. The different teams in which the vacancies are to be filled are listed below.
- Swimming Team
- Women – 04 Jobs
- Basket Ball Team
- Men – 08 Jobs
- Women – 07 Jobs
- Athletic Team
- Men – 17 Jobs
- Women – 13 Jobs
- Volleyball Team
- Men – 08 Jobs
- Women – 06 Jobs
keralapolice.gov.in Eligibility Criteria
Participants must have the below age limit, academic & sports qualification.
- Contenders those who just passed HSE or Equivalent examination from a recognized board can apply for these Kerala Police Sports Quota Vacancies 2019.
- Lower age limit for applicants is 18 years and upper age limit is 26 years as on 01st January 2019.
- Age relaxation for other backward class participants is 03 years and SC/ST is 05 years.
Candidates must possess the required physical standards in order to work as Sports Personnel in Kerala Police Department.
- Men- 168 Cm
- Women – 152 Cm
- Chest (Men)- 81 Cms & Expansion of 5 Cm
Aspirants would have achieved first or second place in individual events in the recognised state meets and have been selected to represent the state. Go through the released job notification to grab more details.
Kerala Police Sportsmen Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected through their score in Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Tests.
Mode of applying for Kerala Police Sportsmen Recruitment 2019 is through Offline. 10th June 2019 would be the last date for submission of the applications. Not to forget mentioning the address on the top of the envelope.
How to Download the Application Form?
You can download the Sportsperson Application form by clicking on the below-given link. Aspirants must attach all necessary documents to the completely filled application form and send it to the specified address.
The Additional Director General of Police, Armed Police Battalion, Peroorkkada, Thiruvananthapuram – 695005.
- Kerala Police Sportsmen Recruitment 2019 Notifications PDF
- Kerala Police Sports personnel Application Form
You May Also Check