Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019 Highlights
- Name of District: Keonjhar District
- Department Name : SC/ ST Development Department
- Category : Govt Jobs 2019
- Vacancies Count : 57
- Post Name: Junior Teacher
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th April 2019
- Selection Process: Merit
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://kendujhar.nic.in/
Keonjhar District Junior Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification – 57 Jobs
Keonjhar District upto 10th April 2019 accepts application form in proper manner from job needed candidates of Odisha state for filling of Junior Teacher vacancies. In the schools Under SC/ ST Development Department the selected candidates have to do their duty. Aspirants those who are recruited for Jr. Teacher post have to work on contract basis. The application forms which are sent via Regd. Post/ Speed Post before the dead line are considered and the submission of applications through other modes is not encouraged. So, as soon as possible drop your complete application form mentioning the address on the top of the envelope into the post box nearer to you to apply for Odisha Govt Jobs. The vacancies are also split category wise and can know through official notification pdf available @ https://kendujhar.nic.in/
Vacancies of Junior Teachers in Keonjhar District
Number of vacancies going to be filled under SC & ST Development Department, Keonjhar are 57.
Category wise vacancies
- UR – 19
- UR (W) – 10
- SEBC – 02
- SEBC (W) – 02
- ST (W) – 06
- SC – 05
- SC – 05
Qualification wise allotment of vacancies
- B.Ed (Language) : 19 Jobs
- B.Sc. B.Ed : 20 Jobs
- IA/ I. Com.CT : 07 Jobs
- ISc.CT – 11 Jobs
- Higher secondary passed candidates/ Graduation/ Bachelor degree/ B.Ed holders from a recognized university can apply for Junior Teacher Jobs.
- Applicants must pass in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET Category I & Category II)
- Candidates those whose age lies in between 18 to 35 years as on 01st March 2019 can apply.
- Upper age relaxation for SEBC/ OBC candidates is 5 years.
- A monthly income of Rs.7,400/- will be offered to selected candidates for Junior Teacher post.
- Candidates will be recruited based on their merit in academic qualification. If two contenders having same qualification then based on their age the selection will be held.
Along with complete application form and attested copies, candidates can apply for Keonjhar District Recruitment 2019. 10th April 2019 is the due date for submission of applications.
How to Download Application Form?
https://kendujhar.nic.in/ is the link to download the application form and send it to below given address on or before the due date.
Office of the District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar.
You Can Also Apply For