Overview of KEL Site Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Board Name: Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Company
- Post Name: Site Engineer (Contract)
- Application Starting Date: Started
- Final Date for Application Submission: 20th March 2020
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
- No of Vacancies: 20
- Application Process: Offline
- Work Location: Kerala
- Official Site: kel.co.in
KEL Recruitment 2020
Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Company have released a notification to recruit candidates for the vacancies for the positions of Site Engineers. The KEL offline application process has already started, and it will end on 20th March 2020. Interested and eligible individuals can apply for a particular post by sending their application to the official address before the due date. Before applying candidates need to check their eligibility criteria in the official notification. Candidates can also get the Selection Process, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale in the below sections.
KEL Jobs 2020
- Site Engineer – 20
Eligibility Criteria for KEL Recruitment 2020
- Qualification: B.Tech in Civil or Degree from a recognized university with two years experience in the relevant filed
- Age Limit: Below 30 years
KEL Site Engineer Selection Process
- The Kerala Electrical and Engineering Company Selection Committee officials will conduct a Written Test/Interview to the eligible candidates. Candidates who clear these test will be selected for the particular post
Interested applicants can send their KEL application form to the official address given below. Candidates need to attach their educational and experience certificates to the application form and send it before 20th March 2020.
- The General Manager (P&A)
- 7th Floor, Housing Board Office Complex
- Panampilly Nagar
- Kochi – 682 036
KEL Site Engineer Pay Scale
- The Site Engineer will get a salary of Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand Rupees Only/-) including Travelling and Accommodation expenses
Steps to Apply for KEL Site Engineer recruitment 2020
- Visit the official site (https://www.kel.co.in/)
- You can see the latest notification on the left side of the home page
- Click on ‘KEL Site Engineer Recruitment 2020’
- Go through the notification
- Check your eligibility criteria
- Download the application form
- Fill it carefully and attach the required documents
- Send it to the address mentioned above before 20th March 2020
Q. What is KEL full form?
Ans: Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Company
Q. What are the jobs in KEL?
Ans: The Jobs in KEL are Site Engineer, Project Engineer, R&D Engineer, Marketing Executives, Company Secretary and Other Posts
Q. What is the Salary of KEL Site Engineer?
Ans: The Salary of Site Engineer in KEL is Rs. 15,000/- including Travelling and Accommodation Expenses