KEA APP Jobs 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority
- Post Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader
- Total Number of Posts: 100
- Mode of Application: Online
- Notification Release Date: 30th September 2019
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: 10th October 2019
- Ending Date To Fill Applications: 8th November 2019
- Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Mains Exam
- Job Category: Karnataka State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Karnataka
- Official Site: https://www.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor Notification 2019
Karnataka Examination Authority has released a notification to fill 100 job vacancies for Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader posts. Through this KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019, the selected candidates will be appointed under Non-Hyderabad category. Candidates can check community wise vacancies, educational qualifications, salary, fee, etc. from the below modules.
According to the Karnataka APP Notification 2019, job seekers who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online for the jobs. The end date for the submission of KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Applications is 8th November 2019.
KEA APP Job Vacancies 2019
- Job Designation: Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader
- Total Number of vacancies: 100
Eligibility Conditions of Karnataka App cum Assistant Government Pleader Jobs
- Contender must be an advocate under the provisions of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Aspirants must be practising as an advocate in courts of criminal and civil jurisdiction in India and must have experience not less than 3 years as on the 8th November 2019.
Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor Selection Procedure
For recruiting the skilful and talented aspirants for KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Posts 2019, the board is conducting the following selection rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Test
Salary Details of arnataka.gov.in APP Posts
The selected job aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 43,100-1,100-46,400-1,250-53,900-1,450-62,600-1,650-72,500-1,900-83,900.
Karnataka Examination Authority APP Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link is available at the official website. Eligible individuals can submit the applications in between 10th October 2019 and 8th November 2019. Follow the below-mentioned step by step procedure at the time of filling the applications.
How To Apply For KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019?
- At first, go to Karnataka Examination Authority website i.e https://www.karnataka.gov.in
- Job seekers can get the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Advertisement link.
- Hit that link.
- Contenders must check the eligibility conditions and general instructions.
- Eligible contenders can click on the apply online link.
- Later enter your details in the fields of the application form.
- Upload a scanned passport size photo and signature.
- At last, take a hard copy of the filled applications for future reference.
You Can Also Apply For