Karnataka APP Model Question Papers – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)
- Post Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader
- Total Number of Posts: 100
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Mains Exam
- Official Site: https://www.karnataka.gov.in
- Preliminary Exam Date: Update Soon
- Job Category: Karnataka State Government Jobs
- Work Location: Karnataka
- Name of the Category: Previous Papers
- Indian Govt Jobs
KEA APP Previous Papers
Are you looking for the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Previous Year Question Papers? Then, stop your search. You can collect the last 5 years Karnatka Education Authority APP Question Papers With Solutions on this page. Applicants of KEA APP Recruitment 2019 can get the subject wise model papers and exam pattern details. By preparing the KEA APP Frequently Asked Questions, you can improve time management skills.
Postulants must prepare as many Karnatka Assistant Public Prosecutor Solved Papers as possible to score the good marks in the exam. The direct link to download KEA APP Previous Papers With Answers are available here.
Karnataka APP Selection Procedure
Karnataka Education Authority Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Jobs Selection Process steps are given here. The board is conducting the written test for hiring talented individuals for APP posts.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Old Papers
- KEA APP Old Question Papers PDF Download
- Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Papers
- KEA Asst Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Practise Papers
- KEA APP Previously Asked Questions With Answers
- Download www.karnataka.gov.in Assistant Public Prosecutor Model Question Papers
- ಕೆಇಎ ಎಪಿಪಿ ಹಳೆಯ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆಗಳು
- Karnataka Education Authority APP Solved Papers
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2019
Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Prelims and Mains Question Paper Pattern 2019 details are provided here. Contenders can get the marking scheme, subject weightage, and exam structure from the paper pattern. You may also know the names of the subjects, type of questions, the total number of questions, marks, and exam period details.
Karnataka APP Prelims Paper Pattern 2019
- The type of questions in the preliminary examination is objective type multiple-choice questions.
- Questions in the Paper I are from General Knowledge, Test of Reasoning, mental ability, aptitude, comprehension, and proficiency in English and Kannada.
- Paper-II has questions from Code of civil procedure 1908, Cyber Law, Transfer of Property Act, 1882, Indian Contract Act, 1872, Specific Relief Act,1963, Indian Constitution, Limitation Act, Code of Criminal Procedure-1973, Indian Penal Code-1860 and Indian Evidence Act,1872
- Each paper contains 100 marks.
- The total number of questions is 200.
- The exam duration is 3 hours.
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Mains Test Pattern 2019
- Mains exam contains descriptive type questions.
- There are 3 papers in the mains examination, namely Law Paper I, Law Paper-II, Law Paper III.
Books and Study Materials
- Solved Exam Papers of Assistant Prosecution Officers Examination Paperback – 2018 by Keerty Dabas (Singhal Law Publication) (Author)
- Judicial Service Examination/Unsolved Mains Papers (Subject-Wise and Topic-Wise)/Civil Judge Exam for Mains Paperback – 2018
- Guide to Judicial Service Examination Paper back – 25 Sep 2018 by Universal (Author)
- Universal’s Guide to Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination Paperback – 1 Oct 2017 by Gaurav Mehta (Author)
- Civil Judge & Public Prosecutor Exam. Solved Papers [Print Replica] Kindle Edition by Abhinav Misra (Author)
- Universal’s Guide to Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination Paperback – 1 Nov 2016 by Gaurav Mehta (Author)
- KEY TO PROSECUTORS (A.P.P.) EXAMINATIONS Paperback – 2003
- KPSC Quantitative Aptitude Previous Year Question Bank for All Exams: KPSC KARNATAKA Kindle Edition
- KPSC Mega Book – Subjectwise: Reasoning – Quant – GK – English Based on Previous Year Papers for all Exams: KPSC KARNATAKA [Print Replica] Kindle Edition