Kerala Administrative Service Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Board Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Category Number: CAT No: 186/2019 to 188/2019
- Name of the Department: Kerala Administrative Service
- Job Role: Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee
- Total number of vacancies: 1200+
- Mode of Application: Online
- Opening date to fill applications: 01st November 2019
- Closing date to fill applications: 04th December 2019
- Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination, Mains Test and Interview
- Official Portal: keralapsc.gov.in
- Job Category: Kerala State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Kerala
- Indian Govt Jobs
KAS Officer Trainee Recruitment 2019
Kerala Public Service Commission is hiring the talented aspirants for Extra Ordinary Gazette posts. The KPSC board invites online applications for Kerala Administrative Service Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Jobs from 1st November 2019 to 4th December 2019. Eligible contenders can apply for whether Stream 1/ Stream 2/ Stream 3 vacancies.
Aspirants must check the KAS Officer Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification to know the eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale, and how to apply steps. They should ensure eligibility to fill the applications.
Kerala PSC KAS Officer Trainee Vacancies
- Job Designation: Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee
- Total number of posts: 1200+
As per the official notification, the total Kerala Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Vacancies are distributed among the following departments.
- Civil Supplies
- Commercial Taxes
- Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations
- Co-Operation Department
- General Education
- Industries and Commerce
- Kerala State Audit
- Land Revenue
- Kerala State Land Use Board
- State Lotteries
- National Employment Service
- National Savings
- Rural Development
- Sainik Welfare
- Scheduled Caste Development
- Scheduled Tribes Development
- Administrative Secretariat
- Finance Secretariat
- Social Justice
- State Insurance
- Survey and Land Records
- Urban Affairs
- Common categories (Administrative Officer, Administrative Assistant, Accounts Officer, Financial Assistant, and Posts)
KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Eligibility Conditions
Contenders must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree, including a professional course in any subject from a recognized university established by the UGC or Government of Kerala.
- For Stream 1: Between 21 Years and 32 Years
- For Stream 2: Between 21 Years and 40 Years
- For Stream 3: 50 Years
The age relaxation in the upper age limit is up to 5 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, 3 years for other backward communities.
KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Kerala Administrative Service Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Jobs Selection Procedure details are available here. Aspirants must qualify in the prelims exam, mains test, and interview to get the Kerala Govt Jobs.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
കെഎഎസ് ഓഫീസർ (ജൂനിയർ ടൈം സ്കെയിൽ) ട്രെയിനി പേ സ്കെയിൽ
Contenders can know the Kerala Public Service Commission KAS Officer Trainee Salary details from the official advertisement.
Candidates who have satisfied eligibility conditions can Apply Online for Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee posts on or before the end date i.eth 4th December 2019. Eligible candidates must fill the applications by using the below guidelines and instructions.
How to apply for Kerala Officer Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Primarily visit the official site of Kerala Public Service Commission i.e. keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the notification section and EXTRA-ORDINARY GAZETTE DATE 01/11/2019 link.
- Aspirants must download KEA Officer Trainee Notification 2019.
- Check the eligibility conditions and instructions.
- Eligible candidates must register for the posts through One Time Registration link.
- Register candidates can fill the applications.
- Take a hard copy of the applications for future usage.
- Download KAS Officer Trainee Notification 2019 PDF
- KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Vacancies and Pay Scale
- One Time Registration Link