Karnataka Postal Office Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Karnataka State Postal Circle
- Total No. of Vacancies: 101
- Under the Department of Posts
- Category: India Postal Jobs
- Post Name: Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st June 2019
- Last date for Reception of Applications at Divisional Office – 28th June 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 02nd July 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 14th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://www.karnatakapost.gov.in/
- Kar PA SA Previous Solved Papers
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 101 Postal Assistants
Offline mode of application is invited from candidates having the interest at Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019. Recently the Postal Department of Karnataka has come up with new notification for conducting Limited Competitive Examination to GDS for filling of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Cadre jobs. In Bengaluru Region, North Karnataka Region, South Karnataka Regions the vacancies are to be filled by eligible persons. The application submission closes by 21st June 2019. Through a proper channel, candidates have to submit the form before the end date with all the relevant documents.
GDS Vacancies in Karnataka
A total of 101 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant positions are to be filled in Karnataka Postal Circle Department. In various Divisions/ Units, the vacancies are to be filled. The Gramin Dak Sevak Postulants those who are currently working in the particular division are only willing to apply.
- Bengaluru (Hq) Region – 12 Jobs
- North Karnataka Region – 42 Jobs
- South Karnataka Region – 47 Jobs
Karnataka Postal Jobs Eligibility Criteria
To apply for Karnataka PA/ Sorting Assistant Jobs, applicants should possess the complete eligibility which is given in a pace.
- 10+2/ 12th class passed candidates from a recognized university/ board can apply.
- Contenders must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Upper age limit for UR/ EWS candidates is 30 years, for SC/ST is 35 years and OBC is 33 years.
- Check the official advertisement to know the monthly income for selected candidates.
Karnataka Postal PA SA Selection Process
Candidates those who perform well and good in the Limited Competitive Examination and skill test will be selected and appointed to work as Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant. The exam is scheduled to conduct on 14th July 2019 and the participants can download the Admit Card from 02nd July 2019. Candidates can get the Free Govt Jobs Alert through this page.
The Selection Process is as follows
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Exam Centers of Karnataka Postal GDS Recruitment
- The written examination will be conducted at
- Dharwad and
Kar Postal Circle PA SA Application Form 2019
- Mode of applying for Karnataka Postal Service Postal & Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2019 is through OFFLINE mode. 21st June 2019 is the last date for submission of applications at Divisional Office/ Controlling Unit.
- 28th June 2019 is the last date to receive applications at Regional Office from Divisional Office.
How to Download the Application Form?
- By using the below-given links candidates can be able to download the application form.
- Duly fill the form and attach all the documents to it.
- Mention the post name on the top of envelope.
- Drop it in a nearby post box.
Respective Divisional Office/ Controlling Unit.
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Karnataka Postal Office Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Jobs Application Form
You Can Also Apply For