Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor Results 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Karnataka Revenue Department
- Job Type: Karnataka State Govt Jobs 2020
- Post Name: Land Surveyor posts
- Advt No: SSLR/ PMU/ LS/ LS-040/ 2015-16
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 2072
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Latest Govt Jobs 2020
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Official Site: http://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Exam Results 2020
Karnataka Revenue Department has conducted a written examination to shortlist deserving applied individuals. Postulants who have successfully submitted the applications have received the hall tickets and attend the examination on scheduled timings can view their results on this web page. Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor Written Test 2020 was conducted in several centres.
Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor Results 2020 will be made available after finishing all this recruitment procedure. After completing the written test, the board will release the answer sheet to check your expected score. The board announces the result for the written test in online mode at its official portal. Our team is always examining the official website to get the latest alerts about the Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor Exam 2020 Results.
Steps To Get Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor Results 2020
- Go to the Karnataka Official Webpage. @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Go to the results section and find the Karnataka Revenue Department Land Surveyor Exam Results 2020 download link.
- Then click on that link.
- Now, the login page displays on the screen.
- You should fill the login information like roll number and date of birth.
- Now you will get the results web page on display.
- Download it and take a print out of that document.
Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor 2020 Notification
The Karnataka Revenue Department has decided to select the individuals for Land Surveyor posts. There are 2072 vacancies under this recruitment. Intenders can apply for the jobs in between 21st December 2019 and 21st January 2020.
The Selection Process for Land Surveyor posts is as follows. Contenders who will qualify the below rounds can be placed in the Karnataka Revenue Department.
- Written Exam
landrecords.karnataka.gov.in Land Surveyor Cut Off Marks 2020
The cut-off marks are the least qualifying marks an intender should get to clear the written test. Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor 2020 Cut Off Marks will be available on its official portal. All the intenders who are willing to get selected for land surveyor posts should achieve more than the cutoff marks. The recruitment board decided the applicants based on their performance. The department will fix qualifying marks based on below factors.
- Candidates’ reservation category
- Maximum marks achieved by an aspirant in the written test
- Last year cut off marks
- Number of vacant posts released
- Number of applicants attended for the test, etc
Kar Revenue Department Land Surveyor Exam Merit List 2020 PDF
The selection list is also known as the selected contender’s list for the next rounds of the selection rounds. The roll numbers of the participants who are given on the Kar Revenue Department Land Surveyor Exam Merit List 2020 PDF will get a call for the next rounds by considering the marks they achieved. You can know their position in the selection list with your name or admit card number.