The Karnataka Revenue Department is going to conduct the written test for the post of Land surveyor. Candidates who are willing to take the test have to download and carry the Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor admit card to the exam centre. Know the exam date, venue and required info on the admit card.
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Admit Card 2020- Overview
- Recruitment Board: Karnataka Revenue Department
- Post Name: Land Surveyor
- Sarkari Naukri
- Advt No: SSLR/PMU/LS/LS-040/2015-16
- Official Advt Release Date: 21st December 2019
- Total Vacancy Count: 2072
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Official Site: landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Land Surveyor Exam Admit Card 2020
Karnataka Revenue Department land surveyor admit card is expecting soon. Get ready with valid login details to get the hall ticket and it will be available at the official website. A direct link will be updated here for the ease of candidates once the hall ticket is out.
Steps To Get Karnataka SSLR Land Surveyor Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website
- http://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service63/ is the website link
- Click on the link and check for the Careers
- Open the link and find the Land Surveyor exam hall ticket download link
- After getting the link, open it and enter the valid login information to get the admit card soft copy on the screen
- Once verify the info given on the call letter and take necessary action if you find any error
- Otherwise, take a print out and carry it to the exam
Karnataka SSLR Recruitment 2020 For Land Surveyor Jobs
A recruitment process initiated by the Karnataka Revenue Department to fill the available vacant Land Surveyor posts. It published an advt regarding this process on its website.
In reference to it, there are 2072 Land Surveyor is going to fill for this year. Candidates have to apply for this SSLR Karnataka recruitment to grab this wonderful opportunity. The online application form filling starting and ending dates are 21st December 2019 and 21st January 2020.
Selection Process @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Candidates have to perform well in the below rounds conducted by Karnataka Revenue Department.
- Written test
ID Proof Required
You have to carry any of the below documents along with the exam call letter.
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
Particulars Those Printed On The Karnataka Lan Surveyor Admit Card
- Exam Date
- Venue Of the test
- Exam Session
- Date Of Birth
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Board Councillor etc.,