10,611 Primary Teachers Jobs in Karnataka – Get Details
- Name of The Department: Karnataka School Education Department
- Total No. of Vacancies: 10611
- Post Name: Graduate Primary School Teacher (GPT)
- Starting date of Application Process: 11th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th March 2019
- Date of Written Test 1 : 18th & 19th May 2019
- Date of Written Test 2 : 25th & 26th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
- Get Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Syllabus 2019
Karnataka Primary School Teachers Recruitment 2019 Notification – 10, 611 Jobs
HURRY UP ! Job searchers. Here is a fresh job notification announced by higher officials of School Education Department, Karnataka. 10611 Graduate Primary School Teacher positions are to be filled by young and talented persons to teach 6th, 7th & 08th class students. It is an excellent opportunity for securing Government Jobs 2019.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET) is going to be held from 18th May 2019 onwards. Aspirants those who applies for Karnataka Govt Primary School Teachers Recruitment 2019 be prepared to attend the upcoming exams which are scheduled in the month of May 2019. You may also refer the official website http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/ regarding this recruitment. In the down lines we provided you eligibility details, pay scale, selection criteria info etc.
Primary School Teacher Vacancies in Karnataka
Overall 10,611 Graduate Primary School Teacher (6 to 8 cadre) vacancies to be filled in Mandya, Mysore, Davanagere, Dharwad, Hassan, Sirsi, Bijapur, Ramanagar, Haveri, Kodagu, Bellari, Dakshina Kannada, Raichur, Koppala, Yadagiri, Madhugiri etc districts.
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants those who pursued graduation or its equivalent degree from any recognized university can apply without fail. To know in detailed refer the job advertisement.
Age limit for Karnataka State Government Jobs applicants can be in between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category aspirants as SC/ST : 05 Years, OBC : 03 Years.
Primary Teacher Salary in Karnataka
Selected candidates for Teacher post will get between Rs.27650-52650/-. You can also know India wide job openings by tapping on Employment News
The selection of candidates will be done strictly based on their individual performance in upcoming tests. There will be two written examinations in which the participants have to appear with well preparation according to Karnataka School Teachers Syllabus.
Mode of applying for Karnataka Primary School Teachers Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 11th March 2019 is the start and 20th March 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. Go through all the terms and conditions to get complete idea on how to submit application form.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment you are going to apply.
- Read out the terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
- Click on the “Karnataka Teachers Recruitment Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload all scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and click on the Submit button.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
The application fee for applicants is as given below.
- Karnataka Graduate Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- District Wise Vacancies of Karnataka School Teachers
- Apply Online Link for Karnataka Teacher Openings
- Karnataka Primary Teacher Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
Also Apply for Latest Karnataka