22150 Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Recruitment Latest Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: Karnataka School Education Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: 22150
- Category: Teacher Jobs
- Post Name: Primary Guest Teacher
- Starting date of the Application Process: 05th July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Syllabus 2019 – Refer Here
- Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Download Here
- Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Results 2019 – Check Here
- Official Website: http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
22150 Kar Education Dept Primary Guest Teacher Jobs 2019 – 20
Hello Job Hunters! We are all set ready to provide information related to Karnataka Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification. Yes, The School Education Department of Karnataka State has announced to fill up a bulk number of Guest Teacher vacancies numbered 22150. So, this is an excellent opportunity for unemployed youth of Kar state those who have a passion for teaching jobs.
The application forms for SED Karnataka Recruitment 2019 will be accepted only through ONLINE mode. In various districts namely Gadag, Davanagere, Hassam, Haveri, Bagalkot, Kolar, Mandya, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Tumakuru, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Bengaluru, Chikkaballapur, Vijayapura and other districts located in Non-HK and HK Regions the positions are to be filled. 30th July 2019 is the last date for acceptance of application forms.
We request all the job needed candidates to utilize this chance to get a Government Job through Kar Primary Guest Teacher Recruitment 2019. Secure good marks in the 1st & 2nd Exams and attend the exam at scheduled dates announced by the officials. Candidates can check the Eligibility, Salary, Selection & Application Process details in the down segments. You can find the respective Board Syllabus, Practice Papers & Books through our job portal Drona.in
Kar SED Primary Guest Teacher Vacancy 2019 – 20
It is not a simple matter of filling a massive number of jobs at a time. But the Karnataka Education Department has taken a step forward and is going to fill 22150 Primary Guest Teacher Jobs. Have a look at the district wise vacancies in the below lines.
- Vacancies in Non- HK Region
- Bengaluru U North – 339 Jobs
- Bengaluru U South – 678 Jobs
- Bagalkot – 857 Jobs
- Davanagere – 231 Jobs
- Dharwad – 398 Jobs
- Gadag – 304 Jobs
- Hassan – 519 Jobs
- Haveri – 414 Jobs
- Kodagu – 190 Jobs
- Kolar – 198 Jobs
- Mandya – 700 Jobs
- Mysuru – 553 Jobs
- Belagavi – 801 Jobs
- Ramanagara – 279 Jobs
- Shivamogga – 616 Jobs
- Tumakuru – 326 Jobs
- Tumakuru Madhugiri – 262 Jobs
- Udupi – 306 Jobs
- Uttara Kannada – 134 Jobs
- Uttara Kannada Sirsi – 429 Jobs
- Vijayapura – 1796 Jobs
- Belagavi Chikkodi – 1793 Jobs
- Bengaluru Rural – 221 Jobs
- Chamarajanagara – 377 Jobs
- Chikkaballapura – 329 Jobs
- Chikkamagaluru – 95 Jobs
- Chitradurga – 322 Jobs
- Dakshina Kannada – 739 Jobs
- Vacancies in HK Region
- Ballari – 1522 Jobs
- Bidar – 333 Jobs
- Kalaburgi – 1559 Jobs
- Koppal – 1104 Jobs
- Raichur – 1591 Jobs
- Yadagiri – 1835 Jobs
Guest Teacher Jobs Eligibility Criteria in Karnataka
Aspirants if you are very eager to apply for this Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019, you have to satisfy the Eligibility conditions like academic qualification and age limit which we mentioned in a pace. Check your willingness before starting the application procedure.
- Candidates those who qualified for B.Ed/ D.EI.Ed in relevant subject from a recognized university can apply for Kar Government Jobs 2019 – 20.
- Minimum age limit for applicants is 21 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for candidates is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as per department norms.
Kar Primary Guest Teacher Salary
- Selected candidates as Primary Guest Faculty will get an attractive salary as their monthly income. Go through the official website to know in detailed.
SED Karnataka Jobs Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will be made through a written examination, followed by an interview session. The 1st exam is going to be conducted on 18th & 19th May 2019. The second exam is to be held on 25th & 26th May 2019. Contenders prepare well for the upcoming exam and settle your career in a most respectable firm.
School Education Dept Jobs Application Process
Mode of applying for Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 05th July 2019 to 30th July 2019 the online application portal link will be active. No other mode of application submission is encouraged.
How to fill Kar Primary Guest Teacher Online Form?
- Candidates may follow the below-given steps to apply.
- Go to the official Website http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
- Search for Recruitments/ Advertisements Tab.
- Read the notification thoroughly and check your eligibility.
- If you are a new user, complete the registration process.
- By using your Regd. No & Password, Log in.
- Click on the Apply online link.
- A new page containing application form will be opened.
- Fill the Online Form with all your details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents, signature and photo as per dimensions.
- Make the payment if necessary.
- Recheck all the entered details once again.
- At last tap on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
Karnataka Guest Teacher Jobs Useful Links
- Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Kar Primary Guest Teacher Jobs Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For