Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019 Karnataka
- Conducting Organization Name: Karnataka Postal circle
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total no. of Vacancies: 2673 posts.
- job Type: Government Jobs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2019
- Look into More Postal Jobs in India
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Mode of Release of merit list: Online
- Get Educational Wise Karnataka Govt Jobs
Karnataka Postal GDS Result, Merit List 2019
Karnataka GDS – BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak merit list releases @ http://www.appost.in, the official website. Candidates who have applied for the Kar Postal GDS recruitment be ready to check the status of your written exam. Karnataka postal gds merit list is released in the form of pdf file consists of candidate’s name and hall ticket number printed on the admit card. So you can easily identify the status by seeing the pdf. Here are the details related to kar postal GDS exam cut off marks, merit list, document verification process, etc.
- Automatically generated merit list by considering 10th standard marks.
How to Check Karnataka Postal GDS Exam Results 2019?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- On the homepage, find the “Result” link.
- Click on “Karnataka (2637 posts)” tab under the result tab.
- Click on that link. then, Punjab Postal GDS Merit List Pdf is downloaded on the desktop.
- Open the merit list & search for the respective name.
- After downloading the final selection list, find whether your Name & Registration Number is available or not.
Kar Police GDS Merit List 2019 Download Link
Karnataka Postal GDS Cut Off Marks
Cut Off Marks are minimum qualifying marks that a candidates score in the written exam. In Karnataka Postal GDS recruitment, the officials shortlisted as per the marks secured in the 10th Standard. The factors considering before going to host the selection list at the portal are like
- How many candidates applied for GDS posts
- Total no of vacancies
- Reservation of seats
Document Verification Process for Kar Postal GDS Exam 2019
Once the merit list hosted on the official website, eligible candidates should attend the document verification round by carrying all the related documents we listed here to the respected test centre.
- Passport size Photographs
- SSC marks memo and certificate
- Computer certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Certificate of disability
- Community/ caste certificate & other relevant documents
Help Desk/ Contact Details
Here are the details of helpdesk Karnataka postal so that you can contact them any time to clarify your doubts.
- Helpline number: 080- 22392554
- Email: email@example.com