|Name of the Board||High Court of Karnataka |
|Notification No||GOB(I) 8/2019|
|Total Vacancies Available||21|
|Designation of Job||District Judge|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Viva Voice|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
KHC District Judge Recruitment 2020
Recently, the High Court of Karnataka has issued an advertisement regarding the recruitment of candidates for District Judge posts. There are 21 vacancies to be filled through this Karnataka High Court District JudgeRecruitment 2019.
Interested candidates can check the notification details before applying for District Judge Jobs. The last date for the submission of the application form is 06th November 2019. Scroll down this page to get the complete details of the Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification like age limit, qualification, selection criteria, pay scale, the application process, vacancies, etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 21 Posts.
- Based on Category:
- General Merit – 2
- Scheduled Caste – 5
- Scheduled Tribe – 2
- Category I – 2
- Category II (A) – 6
- Category II (B) – 4
- Name of the Posts: District Judge Posts
Karnataka HC District Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes Candidates should not attain 48 years, whereas other category candidates should not reach 45 years.
- Note: The maximum age limit is 3 years in the case of Ex-servicemen candidates.
- The Upper age relaxation applies to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- Must be a Law degree holder granted by a University/college established by Indian Law
- Must be practising as an advocate in the Subordinate Court or the High Court on the last date fixed for the applications receiving
- Must have practised for a period not less than 7 years as on such date
- Note: Public Prosecutor/ Assistant Public Prosecutor/ Government Counsel in full-time employment of the State having not less than 7 years of continuous practice preceding the last date fixed for receipt of applications are also eligible for appointment.
The Competitive Examination for recruitment of KHC District Judges shall consist of 3 stages namely
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
- Rs.51,550 – 1,230 – 58,930 – 1,380 – 63,070.
KHC District Judge Application Process
- At first, go to the official web portal of Karnataka High Court, i.e., http://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in/hck/djr/home.php
- Here you will find the notification
- At the right side of the notification, you can find the Online Application link
- Click on that link
- Read all the general instructions and check the box at the bottom of the page.
- After that click on the apply button
- Fill in all the empty fields
- Click on Submit button
- Pay Application fee using credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ wallets
- Upload the documents and submit the form
- Your application will appear on the screen
- Save the document for further use.
- For General Candidates: 1500/- [500/- (Preliminary Exam) + 1000 Rs/- (Main Examination)]
- For SC/ ST candidates: 1000/- [250/- (Preliminary Exam) + 750 Rs/- (Main Examination)]