Karnataka High Court Court Latest Notifications & Highlights
- Name of the Recruitment Court: Karnataka High Court
- Notification NO. HCE 623/2006
- Total No. of Vacancies: 20
- Post Name: Clerk Cum Research Assistant
- Starting date of Application Process: 23rd March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam / Interview
- Category : Government Jobs
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
Karnataka HC Recruitment 2019 – Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Notification
Karnataka High Court has released a new advertisement for filling up of 20 Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant jobs. So, aspirants those who possess the required eligibility can apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment on or before the last date. Visit the official website of Karnataka HC to get more info http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
High Court Vacancy 2019 in Karnataka
Number of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant vacancies are going to be filled in High Court of Karnataka are 20.
- LAW CLERK – CUM – RESEARCH ASSISTANT – 20 Jobs
Karnataka High Court Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in law qualified aspirants from a recognized university having secured 50% of marks can apply for Karnataka High Court Clerk Recruitment.
- Applicants must be enrolled as an advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council and must have knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Upper age limit for to apply for Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019 is 30 years.
- For Law Clerk cum Research Assistant post recruited aspirants will get a monthly remuneration of Rs.16,500/-
The selection of professionals will be done through Academic Record basis and Interview session. So, those who performs good in interview only be recruited and appointed to work as Law Clerk.
OFFLINE mode of applications can be submitted for Karnataka High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019. The due date for submission of applications by job required contenders is 22nd April 2019.
How to Download Application Form?
http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ is the link to download the application form and send it to below given address. Not to forget attaching all the required copies of documents to the application form.
Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, bengaluru.
- Karnataka High Court Clerk Cum Research Assistant Notification PDF
- Karnataka HC Jobs 2019 Application Form
Check Latest Karnataka Openings